Falken Azenis RT-615 in 315/30-18

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
I'm told that these are supposed to be shipping sometime this month. Have you heard anything? When are you expecting to have some. I'd like to get a pair ASAP.

Thanks,

MJ

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Chris@DTD said:
MJ,

Checking on that right now.. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks. Let me know as soon as you find out. I need a pair to go with the two 275's I just bought from DTD.

MJ

Chris@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Nothing concrete. We're counting inventory next week, so nothing new until the next week. We're expecting some to come in soon.

I'll keep you posted on an exact date.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Mark,
What pray-tell are you looking for these tires for? I just installed these today witht he weapon wheels. I use them for Auto-X. How has your turbo set up been working?

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
DaleM said:
Mark,
What pray-tell are you looking for these tires for? I just installed these today witht he weapon wheels. I use them for Auto-X. How has your turbo set up been working?

Hey Dale,

Street tires with maybe some Auto-X. I did my first one this weekend and had a blast.

The turbo setup is perfect but it's been a long road getting there. Took me almost 2 years to get the car setup the way I wanted.

MJ

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
mjchip said:
Hey Dale,

Street tires with maybe some Auto-X. I did my first one this weekend and had a blast.

The turbo setup is perfect but it's been a long road getting there. Took me almost 2 years to get the car setup the way I wanted.

MJ
Glad to hear your "project" is doing well. I was following your ups and downs with this car for a while plus have a few of your parts still running in the car, MafXtender, your old 55 lbs injectors and rear diff brace. I wish i had gotten into auto-X much earlier. I am heading to Sebring in a few days to do the SVTOA run there (21-23 April). There is a charity race, domestics vs imports in IN this Jun 3rd. They are still looking for some hot domestics. Winged Warriors dot net. I am signed up, we could use some more muscle! It has 5-6 events. Auto-x, drag, 100-0 braking, skid pad, slalom.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Chris@DTD said:
Dale,

With shipping, they would be at $333.50 per tire to your door.

Remember, we're still shipping for free. :)

Chris
You 'da man!

Users who are viewing this thread