Faker

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
no suprise... so many phonies out there...

Other day I was at a bar drinking with my uncle and this short sleezy dude was walking around with a shirt that said UDT NAVY SEAL, trying to pick up on all the girls and spread his TOP SECRET BS to everyone...(YES HE WAS FOS as his conversation lingered my way from time to time) I was tempted to call him out, but i waited to see if he was going to come my way... he just stayed around all the girls that were walking in and out...

The saying goes

"There were 500 seals in vietnam, and I met all 20,000 of them."

Its too bad this guy served and then lies about it...

Not everyone gets their hand in the combat pot...doesnt mean go make your own...

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
I feel ya man. I just wanted to come here and 1 show anybody who saw him on the show that he's FOS and 2 rant a little because shit like this really gets under my skin. It's one thing to embellish it's another to lie about being injured in combat.

lol I love that saying. Gotta admit guys like that one crack me up. Pretty sad that they have to stoop to that to pick up chicks. Hopefully they all saw through his bs

97_TXCobra

Established Member
yeah its sad but most people will lie there asses off about there tours of duty just for attention...like i always say i know what i experenced down range and thats all that matters to me. i will never use my experiences in combat for a pitty party...its just disrespectful to all the family's who really lost someone and the pain they feel everyday.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
yeah its sad but most people will lie there asses off about there tours of duty just for attention...like i always say i know what i experenced down range and thats all that matters to me. i will never use my experiences in combat for a pitty party...its just disrespectful to all the family's who really lost someone and the pain they feel everyday.

Exactly. When people like Poe pull stunts like this, especially in a public forum, it just pisses on the honor of those who actually got hurt/killed defending this country.

This dude should get kicked in the junk repeatedly for his lies.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Douchebags like Poe are selfserving losers who have no respect for the real Heros who died protecting his right to be a douchebag. He has no respect for himself, for the Service Members serving and to the American people. There are homeless veterans with more integrity than this liar. Just a sad example of a human being.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I've meet more Special Forces types in bars than I ever meet while serving.

alexdeluna21

Established Member
Wow.....It'll be even funnier when/if he gets busted on national T.V. .....When I was an Army Recruiter, I had a guy in a wheel chair come into my office and say he was an old S.F. guy and that he needed help moving out of his apt and how he got shot in his back and it shattered his vertebrae ....Long story short, I came in with a couple of the other Recruiters on a Saturday morning and helped the guy move out.....While we were moving all his stuff to the other apt my other 2 buddies accidentally dropped his bad ass 60in flat screen......BOY did he hop up fast as hell! He was like "Heyyy MY TV!" ......we just stared at him in disgust, and he was like "ouchhh, ouch, ouch"......So we called him out and he was like "I never said I was paralyzed, I just said i couldn't walk because it hurts" .......We left all his shit there and took off, mad as hell!

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
stolen valor should be a crime

well you can thank the current administration for making sure that the stolen valor act is unconstitutional.... Pisses me off. Makes me wanna punch a baby right in the fce.
My brothers " know it all" 50 something year old neighbor was over at my brothers house under the hood of my bro's cobra telling him all about his racing days and how to build a 302, well I got called to go over because shit head couldn't figure out how to pull the passenger side head off, as if its any different from the drivers side they already had off. Well I get there and this neighbor says "hey son, you in the service?" I said yeah he said "what branch" I told him the Marine Corps, he says "aww that's too bad I'm sorry to hear that, I was a SEAL" I looked at him dead in the eye in front of my 22 yo brother, his 4 friends of the same age and that guys wife and told him "If I ever hear that crap fly out of your suck hole again, Im going to rip your lower jaw off"

I asked him repeatedly what team he was with, ( I have work with them on both my deployments)... he couldn't tell me because it was "classified" I told him it was ok because I no kidding have a Yankee White clearance...still nothing.. asked him who Richard Marcinko is... nothing but a blank stare.. I called him out right in front of everyone.. he just went inside. Dirtbag.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
well you can thank the current administration for making sure that the stolen valor act is unconstitutional.... Pisses me off. Makes me wanna punch a baby right in the fce.
My brothers " know it all" 50 something year old neighbor was over at my brothers house under the hood of my bro's cobra telling him all about his racing days and how to build a 302, well I got called to go over because shit head couldn't figure out how to pull the passenger side head off, as if its any different from the drivers side they already had off. Well I get there and this neighbor says "hey son, you in the service?" I said yeah he said "what branch" I told him the Marine Corps, he says "aww that's too bad I'm sorry to hear that, I was a SEAL" I looked at him dead in the eye in front of my 22 yo brother, his 4 friends of the same age and that guys wife and told him "If I ever hear that crap fly out of your suck hole again, Im going to rip your lower jaw off"

I asked him repeatedly what team he was with, ( I have work with them on both my deployments)... he couldn't tell me because it was "classified" I told him it was ok because I no kidding have a Yankee White clearance...still nothing.. asked him who Richard Marcinko is... nothing but a blank stare.. I called him out right in front of everyone.. he just went inside. Dirtbag.

Good job man, I ****ing hate people like that.

Users who are viewing this thread