Factory Freak 2013 5.0 with 650hp N/A (Bama)

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
This was originally posted in the 2011-2014 section. Someone in East Texas decided to sell their 2013 5.0. So I decided to text them. Responses are priceless.

http://easttexas.craigslist.org/cto/4515338786.html

Idiot said:
this has been an ADULT OWNED car that has 24k for the miles. I hit a mid life crisis and decided to be young again at 43 lol so I built a monster of a car and don't even drive fast .... I got into a bad car accident (not in this car) and hurt my back is the ONLY reason im selling it cause it hurts my back to shift thru the gears and at take off .......I have put BKK HEADERS, COLD AIR INTAKE, BAMA PERFORMANCE TUNER, EXHAUST, ECT. I PUT IT ON A DYNO MACHINE AND ITS PUSHING 650 TO THE WHEELS, FORGED PISTONS, POLISHED HEADS, IT HAS A 4TH GEAR SCRATCH (IF YOUR INTO FAST CARS YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS).........it has leather seats, shaker sound system, clean paint job, no scratches , dents, or even fingerprints this car is cleaned and maintained daily and garage kept when not being driven and trailered when going a long distance, serviced on time, no lights on dash or anything, it has 18in wheels all the way around it with 90% tread left on tires.............I have the clean and clear title in hand in my name ( bought and paid for cash money) can hand you the title if you have cash money for the car. ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE!!!!!! Im not being rude but I will not let anyone test drive the car only to take a joy ride......no test drives unless you have cash money in hand or the ability to prove that you can buy the car. if interested please call or text

IMG_4116.gif

IMG_4117.gif

IMG_4118.gif

IMG_4119.gif

IMG_4120.gif

IMG_4121.gif

IMG_4122.gif

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Lol, stupid owner. I wonder if there was a previous owner before this that really did have that much power. Took the blower off and sold it.

Op, you should have told him the color is condom blue.

Sirraf

Established Member
Trolling at its finest. Nice job lol.

What the **** is "4th gear scratch"

Last edited:

PC03GT

Established Member
Damn, if he had a supercharger it would probably make 850hp lmfao!

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
He's prolly thinking of Kona blue but that was what, a 11-12 color choice?

God people like that annoy me. So uneducated.

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
I'm too lazy to post up a screen shot, but this clown just told me "bama figure out a way to do it and custom make the supercharger into the tune so theres no need for a supercharger under the hood."

PC03GT

Established Member
Wish I bought that tune instead of my vortech. I could of saved a lot of money

02Toner

Established Member
I don't see whats so funny guys... I just ordered the same tune for my truck. Can't wait for a supercharged Powerstroke! :poke::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread