Factory Five Cobra replica- As seen at SAAC 33

mrmustang

Husband/Father/Son
Established Member
What type of work do you do to work 80+ hours a week?!

I own a /production paint facility, get to the shop at 5-5:30am to set up the days production, go over the previous days work to make sure nothing needs to be addressed (I live and die by referrals so I do not want problems being left unrepaired before it goes out the door or gets delivered to my customers), leave at 7:30 M-F, get to the shop at 8am on Saturday and leave around 3pm (pick ups, drop offs, estimates, paperwork and property maintenance). Come in on Sundays (not every Sunday mind you) and do work on the equipment, paperwork, etc. Plus, this does not include the stuff I do offsite (estimates mostly, some drop offs and pick ups) after hours during the spring-fall daylight hours........Rest of time I spend with my family.......Just no time (really no energy at the moment) to do my own stuff.....Can't afford to hire more staff or even a salesperson right now as the winter is slower than usual right now, so whatever needs to get done, as I say time and time again, the buck stops at ME.......

Thanks for asking.

Bill S.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread