Factory '03-04 Cobra parts for sale

shznit

shznit
Established Member
Factory parts I've had in the garage or pulled last weekend. I'll give as much details as I can. Prices listed are for local sale only. Willing to meet up with you to a certain point.

Injectors sold...
Maf sold....

2. Brand new Whipple 3.5 pulley. Came off before the blower even went on the car. Retails for $130 + shipping. Will sell for $75.
STA60040-1.jpg

3. Factory coolant tank & intercooler tank. $30.00/ea.
STA60041.jpg

STA60042.jpg

4. Factory pulley/wagon wheel. Makes a great paperweight. Free to good home or if you purchase any other parts lol.
STA60045.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I'll take the MAF. Do you live near Will? He'll be coming down to Lacey area and could drop it off and bring the funds back to ya or I can mail the money.

shznit

shznit
Established Member
Hey Greg.

No problem. I can hook up with Will & get him the part if you want to pay him & he can give it to me on the way back or something. How come you need it? Something happen to yours?

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Thanks Will. :beer:
No solid plans yet. The 04 will get first dibs on my wallet when I get back. I have ALLOT to do on it! :-D
I'm just kicking some ideas around for now on the 5.0. :) Gas prices may force my hand though. :( It will at least be my driver while the 04 gets upgraded.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Will should have the check in the mail today. He already dropped the car so no biggie. It can wait.

Users who are viewing this thread