Facebook Live Killer "Steve Stephens" Commits Suicide

Machdup1

Established Member
I think I speak for every here when I say I'm glad he is dead and I hope he burns in hell. The only silver lining is that at least he didn't take any LE with him on his journey to hell.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I wonder if I'd be wrong to think a user or two from this thread will be getting a ban per the recently enforced rule? Hm...

Anyway, glad to see this guy off the streets. Lets be real though. No justice was going to be served by his arrest. Prison would mean taxpayer money to keep him living and a chance to do more harm (even if it is against already despicable people).

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
not much satisfaction with this, though there is some.

would have preferred he be taken out by the police. ah well. cant always have a happy ending.

kudos to the McDs employee for recognizing him and calling 911. he should be given a big reward. i dont think id recognize him. hell he looks like a buddy of mine lol.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
not much satisfaction with this, though there is some.
would have preferred he be taken out by the police. ah well. cant always have a happy ending.
I agree.
I wish the police would have taken him out, but I'm okay with the trash taking itself out as well.

Users who are viewing this thread