Fab Fords Forever at Knotts and NorCal cruise to Knotts

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
where can us san fernando valley guys jump into line at? do you guys have the route posted somewhere?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
go to page 1 and follow the link for cost and info. iirc, its $45.

just be forewarned, like everyone's first time attending you'll be suprised to find out that its not a "show" per se. there is only ONE trophy and its given to best in show; usually an old school stock Tbird. this show is more of a "hey all you Ford owners let's get together and show off our rides" kinda thing. i have been to shows that cost way less than this and did provide trophies for multiple classes though..

Impact 5.0

Established Member
To walk in the show is free, reg is $35 unless its been raised but the show sells out fast.

We are leaving NorCal and 8am, stopping for lunch for about an hour then heading south. We will be on HWY 5 most of the way till we pull off (Direction on main page) If you guys want to pull in witht he cruise at some point let me know your ideas so we can get a rough idea of times.

BayareaSS

Established Member
9Venom9 said:
To walk in the show is free, reg is $35 unless its been raised but the show sells out fast.

We are leaving NorCal and 8am, stopping for lunch for about an hour then heading south. We will be on HWY 5 most of the way till we pull off (Direction on main page) If you guys want to pull in witht he cruise at some point let me know your ideas so we can get a rough idea of times.
Thanks for the info.

i just want to walk around and check out the show.

I cant register because i drive a CHEVY!:-D

terminutter03

Whipples Shake Nipples!
Established Member
why don't we meet here right after the knott's show, it's the next street over.
324177855_118f818c09_m.jpg

51652206_e0dc590e44_m.jpg

144816582_9e96e087c7.jpg

336288253_0e7c941f7b_m.jpg

http://www.portillos.com/portillos/menu/items.asp?MID=23&SID=14

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...te=ca&zipcode=90620&historyid=&submit=Get+Map

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
I want to go, but I'm kinda confused about the fees and registrations... So there is a $35 registration fee to include your car in the show? Or to just go and see all the cars?.. Also, Is this also an admission ticket for the amusment park?...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
PWORLDSTANG said:
I want to go, but I'm kinda confused about the fees and registrations... So there is a $35 registration fee to include your car in the show? Or to just go and see all the cars?.. Also, Is this also an admission ticket for the amusment park?...

$35 gets your car and two people in the show. spectators get in free. no, it doesnt include a ticket to Knotts but you can buy a discounted ticket through FFF or just buy one off a scalper when you get there. theyre usually dirt cheap.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
PWORLDSTANG said:
Jay hit it on the head. If you wanna joint he cruise and need any info shoot me a PM

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Never been, so I'm guessing this isn't one of those car shows where you pull out the folding chair and sit next to your ride all day long? I just want to park mine and forget about it.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
Never been, so I'm guessing this isn't one of those car shows where you pull out the folding chair and sit next to your ride all day long? I just want to park mine and forget about it.
You can do either :D

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Tell me if I am wrong but usually when they sell out they kill the link on there site for registration.

Users who are viewing this thread