Fab Fords 2024

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That will be another great Ford venue. Man, Ryan, that is a serious 39 hour haul from PA! You going solo? Or will you have a co-pilot.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
That will be another great Ford venue. Man, Ryan, that is a serious 39 hour haul from PA! You going solo? Or will you have a co-pilot.

A lot of moving pieces in the puzzle. I'm driving up to the Buffalo area and loading my car on a 18ft sure-trac tilt frame car trailer (along with doing a one way rental with a F150). Towing the car out to CA because a friend whom we're staying with in the inland empire is buying the trailer off the friend in buffalo.

So two of us are driving out, plan on getting out there in 2 days. The Tuesday after FFF I'll drive home.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I still wish it was back at Knotts. Oh well

Absolutely
So glad that 2010, 2011, and 2012, that me and the wife had our Terminators and were able to go to Knotts for the weekend.

Meeting people like EBCobra, 50Deep (Sig Wheel), @Steve@TF was something never appreciated until many years later.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Absolutely
So glad that 2010, 2011, and 2012, that me and the wife had our Terminators and were able to go to Knotts for the weekend.

Meeting people like EBCobra, 50Deep (Sig Wheel), @Steve@TF was something never appreciated until many years later.
I went 2015, 16 and 17. It was a blast.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I do miss the Snake Pit at Knotts. I've been going since 2006. But I didn't have a Terminator until 2015 so I wasn't in the cool crowd yet. I do remember everyone always giving us a hard time for having our own area. But where were they hanging out when the afternoon sun hit???

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
so I ended up going. I missed the part where the show listed as starting at 10am actually required you to be there by 9:30 to get into the show area. Due to the long line to get in I actually got in around 10:30 and in the end, paid $45 dollars to park in the $20 dollar spectator lot.

Probably not a show I'd ever drive or trailer one of my cars out to again, just not worth the effort. If it was happening and I just so happened to be in CA I'd go as a spectator.

Users who are viewing this thread