F8LSNKE resets eaton record. 10.34@132

Robz

Established Member
Thanks bro, I've been keeping up with your car. That thing is sick and I'm not gonna put any gas on mine. I thought about it, but changed my mind. I'm with ya on Bandimere. I'm not interested in making things any tougher, it's bad enough racing here in the summer.:beer:

Your 60' times are solid. I'm wondering if you could ride the clutch out just a little bit, it may prevent that mimn-bog you see in the video.
Ideally that would yield a better 60' maybe even a 1.39, just not sure your clutch can take that.
Seems like you dump the clutch?
The motor seems to pull down just a tad too much.
Of course we're dealing with a street car too!

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Your 60' times are solid. I'm wondering if you could ride the clutch out just a little bit, it may prevent that mimn-bog you see in the video.
Ideally that would yield a better 60' maybe even a 1.39, just not sure your clutch can take that.
Seems like you dump the clutch?
The motor seems to pull down just a tad too much.
Of course we're dealing with a street car too!
Believe me, it likes the full clutch dump. That pass I wasn't expecting the good track prep and didn't launch hard enough. The other three passes there was no bogging. It's all in the original post.
congrats..:rockon:

Thanks.:beer:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Believe me, it likes the full clutch dump. That pass I wasn't expecting the good track prep and didn't launch hard enough. The other three passes there was no bogging. It's all in the original post.

Thanks.:beer:

like someone told me on ModFords...NEVER judge the track...always launch it like your going to run a new best and adjust form there!

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
like someone told me on ModFords...NEVER judge the track...always launch it like your going to run a new best and adjust form there!

You got that right and I didn't follow my own advice. I was kickin myself for that one as soon as I let the clutch out and felt the bog. Stuff like that bothers me for awhile. The track at that point was the best it was probably gonna be all day and so was the air. I don't know if I'll ever put together the perfect pass with the perfect conditions. Oh well.:shrug:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Just added another vid in the original post of the 10.48 pass. That's vids of three of the passes I have now found. Maybe I'll get lucky and the best one will surface.

Users who are viewing this thread