F8LSNAKE runs 10.48

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Went to the track for the Musclecar Evolution Day and made it into the 40s. The track was soso, but nowhere near the prep when I ran last week. The DA was a very nice 80' below sea level, however there was about a 15mph headwind all day. Here are the slips and if anyone got it on video I'll post that later. I know several guys were taping, but not sure if they got it or not. The car weighed 3275 with me in it today.
fxohv.jpg

ShaneHayes

Established Member
jesus dude...you're getting faster and faster. 130mph trap speed too...that's nuts. i noticed the time slips said 31 Mar 08. I'm assuming you went today, the 30th. I guess the car loved that cold air too. congrats!

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
jesus dude...you're getting faster and faster. 130mph trap speed too...that's nuts. i noticed the time slips said 31 Mar 08. I'm assuming you went today, the 30th. I guess the car loved that cold air too. congrats!

I didn't even notice the slips had the wrong date. Lol. Yes, it was today. It was a track rental by another site that I'm on.

94-98 Trans Am

Established Member
Very nice runs. Getting used to that clutch? Considering the headwind you got some more left. I ran a .91 today. This was on a drag radial or 26x10 slick?

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Very nice runs. Getting used to that clutch? Considering the headwind you got some more left. I ran a .91 today. This was on a drag radial or 26x10 slick?

Thanks bro and congrats on the .91. I was back on the slick today. I tried the drag radial on Friday night, but they were to wide with the wheel I have and on launch cut the tire so all I had was one 60' pass and parked it for the night. I think I'm gonna have to get another wheel with more back spacing to run that fat azz radial. I did 60' a 1.53 on a soft launch even with it grabbing the tire, so there is promise with that tire.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
you sir are on hellava driver. Congrats. if you dont mind me asking how much power did you make? i have to prove to my friend that a stock eaton can go low ten's and you're the perfect candidate to show him.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Great job mang. :beer: We're gonna need to sticky a thread so you can just update it every time you break your own damn record.:burnout:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Damn this car hauls!!!
Did you happen to see a TT camaro out there also running low 9's?

Oh yeah and it's badass. That thing will be a mid 8 sec. car or better when he gets used to it. His buddies said that he used to run low 10s and then jumped to this, so it will take a little seat time for him to get comfortable in it I would imagine. It's a sweet setup. There was also a supra out there that ran 8.80s.

Users who are viewing this thread