F350 in the 11s.

USMCracing

Established Member
I have a Vid of a F350 running a 11.42 @ 118mph. It is a crew cab, lifted, 35" A/T tires, and putting over 900 hp to the ground. The vid is bad ass, can someone host it? Thanks
Steven:beer: :burnout:

USMCracing

Established Member
I'm going to need your email to send it to you. I have it at work so I'll email tomorrow.

The F350 is running Twin Turbos on a Cummins Diesel.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by Tony_Montana87
where is it?

Brilliant - read the f'ing posts. Now call me a "****en ass" again.

:dw: :bored: :bored:

Oh yeah, the cool thing is, being a stroker (I asume) it's probably pushing twice the HP in torque! Propane (again, an assumption) is so badassssssssssss:coolman:

Last edited:

USMCracing

Established Member
Again I'm going to need a email address to send it too. The vid is BAD ASS. Its not a Power Stroke diesel either, the guy pulled that and put a Cummins Diesel in and did a Twin Turbo set up.

Saleen Explorer

Established Member
Definitley post the vid, an old neighbor of ours has his daily driver Excursion running high 12's on the Power Stroke, the look on people's faces after they get destroyed by it are priceless.

I love seeing fast diesels though, just insane watching something so big and heavy haul ass:rockon:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTHorsnake
Brilliant

Why in the world do you always have to be a prick to the kid? I'm sure he's gotten on your nerves, but give it a break!
:read:

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
fo realz man. **** i wanna catch you here in Cali, ill **** u up in front of everybody, and then make a post about it hahahah

And about the post, i thought somebody was goin 2 host it. and **** YOU BITCH!!

E-mail it to me, ill host it. [email protected] it has a little Underscroll sign K_Kwikstuff cuz sometimes people miss that.

BiteMe

Established Member
How has this little kid not been banned yet... seriously it would do a whole lot of good. Get rid of this f'in punk ass kid.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by Tony_Montana87
fo realz man. **** i wanna catch you here in Cali, ill **** u up in front of everybody, and then make a post about it hahahah

And about the post, i thought somebody was goin 2 host it. and **** YOU BITCH!!

E-mail it to me, ill host it. [email protected] it has a little Underscroll sign K_Kwikstuff cuz sometimes people miss that.

Ok bud, F me up... I'd pay to see. A High schooler decides he wants to try beating on a college sophmore. :nonono: You don't have to catch me in Cali... I go to LA monthly. I let you know when I'm in town, then you can judge if you want to get into physical confrontations over some internet posts.:loser:

You just have a big mouth. I was going to say sorry after what NeedaCobra said then I realized you think you're invincable (sp) and I along with many others don't repect that. You're not the fastest driver, you call on people on line but I'm sure wouldn't dare in real life. I feel like it's just become fun picking on you now (which I realize isn't cool of me so I'll stop). you're the only person on this whole forum I have a problem with. Even after some harsh words and exchanges between Booyah and I, I said sorry and now I think he's a chill guy. And remember, this is Booyah, he's a hard man to find in a good mood from what I've experienced. Why do you wanna fight me all of the sudden? I don't fight for no reason better yet a high schooler who has managed to be a ricer while driving an F-150 (congrats btw, huge feet but you did it) and who races niche market temporary-production SUVs and civics:dw: If you really wanna fight, I'm not going to say no, but I sure as hell don't feel like wasting my time doing it while I could be enjoying the company of my family down there and over this. Do you fight anybody who insults you? If so, I'm surprised you're still alive.

Go back to your room for time out Juan and think of what you've said. When you're sorry, then you can come out and have your oreos and play with your new toy car.:nono: <-- watch the finger of authority waving in your face

Last edited:

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by BiteMe
How has this little kid not been banned yet... seriously it would do a whole lot of good. Get rid of this f'in punk ass kid.
word, thanks

QUOTE]Originally posted by NeedaCobra
Knock it off [/QUOTE]

... and alright, I'm done talking to this kid. I already feel like I'm back at the flagpole waiting to fight some kid over lunch money and it's my own fault for getting into this. Now let's see some diesels run 11's

:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread