F250 Diesel guys please come inside

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
What's up guys...long story short..

Selling my 04 Cobra in effort to use the equity for a ring (ball and chain) and am looking to get into an F250 Powerstroke. I prefer to buy one that's already slightly lifted with nice wheels/tires to save the coin of doing it myself.

Other than Ebay, which sucks, what is a good place to look? any good forums for these? Particular dealers you may know?

It's going to be an F250/350 or a TBSS or SRT8 Jeep, something fun but practical.

I appreciate the help in advance guys.

:beer:

rtusnake

Established Member
Powerstroke.org. eBay is your best bet on getting one decently priced right now. What year trucks are you looking at?

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Why don't you like eBay? My dad has bought 2 vehicles and my uncle has bought 3 or 4 off of eBay over the years and they both have had great experiences and got good deals.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Ford Powerstroke Forum
PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
PowerStrokeArmy
Competition Diesel Forums

That's where I would start your search. All of those sites have great membership and a wide variety of powerstrokes for sale at any given time. The members are great too. They'd be more that willing to answer any questions you might have as well.

Also wanted to add this point. People join this site to purchase Cobras because they know that when they buy a Cobra from here they are purchasing a car that was owned and cared for by an enthusiast. It's no different n those truck forums. Clean rigs are hard to come by and some of the best I've seen have all be sold on those sites. Stock trucks, drag trucks, and heavily modified street trucks. Their pricing isn't out of line either.

What year and configuration are you looking for?

Last edited:

VictorySong

Established Member
Why don't you like eBay? My dad has bought 2 vehicles and my uncle has bought 3 or 4 off of eBay over the years and they both have had great experiences and got good deals.

Most vehicles on there are at dealer pricing. You have to be ready with money immediately and can't hesitate if you want a deal. I used to buy a lot of stuff from eBay, including my 1st gen, not so much now.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
There is a reason why the Powerstrokes bring top dollar for there age and mileage considered. Happy Hunting

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
Whatever you do don't buy a 6.0 unless it has a bulletproof diesel oil pump with the chill cooler and head studs ect the new power strokes are niiiiice

Users who are viewing this thread