F1X Procharged Ford GT Supercar back on the Road

Fast Willy

Established Member
koala-meme-generator-jaw-drop-0fa4b6.jpg

^ this, car looks absolutely amazing.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Saw this car in person a couple weeks ago, it's so friggin sick that pics don't do it justice. Dan, go down to Texas and put the hurtin on those Lambos. Good luck man.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I love everything about this car except the wheels. I'm sure they're mad expensive being single lug but I think a different style would've suited the car better... Awesome build regardless and can't wait to see what kind of numbers it puts out!

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
I love everything about this car except the wheels. I'm sure they're mad expensive being single lug but I think a different style would've suited the car better... Awesome build regardless and can't wait to see what kind of numbers it puts out!

They are not that bad and you are the first person to not like them.. It had 360 forged 5 spokes on it before.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
No words from my mouth can describe this car. Absolute beauty is about all I can muster. Along with a :bowdown:

Really wish I could make the Mile this year...traveling home to basically the same place for my bday the weekend before sucks. Too much driving. :(

Users who are viewing this thread