F1A s197 vs h/c/I+nitrous Camaro vs gt500

vic_s197

Established Member
Thanks bud, I expected alittle better out of it but I guess it's not too bad for short shifting at 6000, the intercooler pipe pops off at 6500 rpm, once I get that fixed I can roll it it to 7500

T.Man

Established Member
When you're able to take full advantage of your power band, car will move out! Nice ride man.

matt87

Established Member
can you hit your gt with a little giggle juice of its own?

vic_s197

Established Member
Thanks guys, I want to get a nitrous kit for it next month since I maxed out the F1A, at 6700 rpm the blower is turning 67000 rpm, we plan on taking it up to 7500 rpm and the impeller speed is Gunna be at 77500 rpm, the car lays down 830 whp at 6700 and 710 at 6000

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
That Camaro ran hard on the juice. Good vid. What's the background music?

Poppacapp

Established Member
Thanks bud, I expected alittle better out of it but I guess it's not too bad for short shifting at 6000, the intercooler pipe pops off at 6500 rpm, once I get that fixed I can roll it it to 7500

Hairspray on the couplings. Works err' time.

vic_s197

Established Member
It comes off the throttle body u think it would work on it? I was thinking of building a bracket and to hook the throttle body to the pipe

Poppacapp

Established Member
It comes off the throttle body u think it would work on it? I was thinking of building a bracket and to hook the throttle body to the pipe

Is it tied together with rubber couplings? I have heard if you spray hairspray inside the coupling then slip them on, it should help it stick. Worth a try anyway... or you could bead roll the end of the pipes so a clamp will hold

vic_s197

Established Member
Yea it's got a rubber coupling with t clamps holding it down, Il have to try that before it goes back on the dyno

Poppacapp

Established Member
Yea it's got a rubber coupling with t clamps holding it down, Il have to try that before it goes back on the dyno

Worth a try anyway.. hairspray is only a couple dollars. I think when I read about it they mentioned to get the aerosol Aquanet type of stuff. You might want to google the hairspray on coupling thing.. might be a certain spray that works better than others.

Users who are viewing this thread