F1A 8-rib Build Thread

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Nice Chris, Cant wait to get my done see what the d1 makes at high boost. When we detailing the beast?

Whenever this pollen ever dies down! :lol: Anytime we are both free (no earlier than June for me) ...before it gets too humid.

2001BlownGT

Established Member
In June works for me...Ill need the money for tuning lol Lund FTW:beer:

Are you guys driving to PA to get your cars tuned by Lund? Im in Richmond VA but willing to try and get the car to PA if I have too....

Im in the middle of a build and only want the best to tune it when completed...

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Are you guys driving to PA to get your cars tuned by Lund? Im in Richmond VA but willing to try and get the car to PA if I have too....

Im in the middle of a build and only want the best to tune it when completed...

No, it seems Lund likes to come down to So.Md now but that is something you need to setup with him. Tempest Racing is an import shop that hosts Lund's tuning if there are enough guys.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Oh yeah, and now I have to go find someone to trade Stingers for my Bassani catback. I really miss the sound of my GT and your car is wayyy louder than mine.

I did a little research yesterday and it seems a Vortech JT trim should fit on the same brackets and piping as my T trim does. Just thinking ahead haha.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Oh yeah, and now I have to go find someone to trade Stingers for my Bassani catback.

I did a little research yesterday and it seems a Vortech JT trim should fit on the same brackets and piping as my T trim does. Just thinking ahead haha.

:lol: :rockon:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Oh yeah, and now I have to go find someone to trade Stingers for my Bassani catback. I really miss the sound of my GT and your car is wayyy louder than mine.

Meh skip the JT trim just jump to the YSI. I'll be upgrading shortly hopefully in the next year or so if I can get a good deal on my T-trim.. The car sounds so badass!!

Users who are viewing this thread