F1-D Procharger Filter/Screen

ShadowGT

Established Member
Just finished my build on my 04 Mach 1, The HOB/Procharger bracket forced me to move out the radiator 3-4 inches, just to get the blower to fit, as all of you know this is definitely not a bolt-on kit.

Recently I put in a Fluidyne radiator which caused me to lose another 2 inches up front, anyhow I can no longer use my powerpipe and am looking to run Procharger A7600 ( The mushroom mesh filter ) or the Procharger Bellmouth.

Does anybody have the width of these aka how far this sticks off the front of the blowers? I have avout 3-4 inches to work with. Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited:

fastlx1

Established Member
I am pretty much building the same setup on my 03 mach. I made the HOB bracket setup fit my 03 timing cover. Also modified the bracket go fit my YSI head unit. I'm installing a mishimito rad and I'm gonna have about 1-2 inches of clearance between the blower and the rad so I will need that screen filter too. I'm tryin to get 800rwhp outa this setup. Are you still running a/c in yours? I'm having a fitment issue with the rad and lines to the a/c condensor.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I am pretty much building the same setup on my 03 mach. I made the HOB bracket setup fit my 03 timing cover. Also modified the bracket go fit my YSI head unit. I'm installing a mishimito rad and I'm gonna have about 1-2 inches of clearance between the blower and the rad so I will need that screen filter too. I'm tryin to get 800rwhp outa this setup. Are you still running a/c in yours? I'm having a fitment issue with the rad and lines to the a/c condensor.

there's an ac line adaptor kit that HOB sells for this reason.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Just finished my build on my 04 Mach 1, The HOB/Procharger bracket forced me to move out the radiator 3-4 inches, just to get the blower to fit, as all of you know this is definitely not a bolt-on kit.

Recently I put in a Fluidyne radiator which caused me to lose another 2 inches up front, anyhow I can no longer use my powerpipe and am looking to run Procharger A7600 ( The mushroom mesh filter ) or the Procharger Bellmouth.

Does anybody have the width of these aka how far this sticks off the front of the blowers? I have avout 3-4 inches to work with. Thanks for the help guys.

the procharger filters are a waste of your money. just use a stainless steel sifter screen like myself and many others use with no problems. you won't wanna drive in the rain but with all your new found power I would hope you aren't anyways.

ShadowGT

Established Member

I ditched my ac a while ago, leaves a ton of room once its gone. To be honest the days you really need the ac you wont be driving these cars with 700whp-800whp or at least I dont plan on it haha.

Be careful with the mishimito radiator, I know a bunch of people who had them and they leaked like a sieve. I spent an extra $100 for the Fluidyne.

ShadowGT

Established Member
the procharger filters are a waste of your money. just use a stainless steel sifter screen like myself and many others use with no problems. you won't wanna drive in the rain but with all your new found power I would hope you aren't anyways.

I know weve been pm'ing back and forth, didnt see you had the procharger screen so I wasnt sure if you had an experience with them.

How is your sifter screen working? You have any concerns about it getting pulled back in? That is my biggest concern.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I know weve been pm'ing back and forth, didnt see you had the procharger screen so I wasnt sure if you had an experience with them.

How is your sifter screen working? You have any concerns about it getting pulled back in? That is my biggest concern.

it's made of stainless steel and ain't going anywhere. as far as the procharger ones- they cost a ton, one is as good of a filter as chicken wire and the other is so restrictive it's shown to rob up to 45rwhp at full boost.

Users who are viewing this thread