Established Member
Now don't go smoking too much wacky weed to ease your troubles
icon_wink.gif
!

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
Dude, sorry to hear about your situation. I'd say bite the bullet, and get another roommate. I'm like you, I don't like strange people, but I know I love my Cobra too much to give it up.

Think about it HARD.
WORD

and remember that will we seriously make fun of your shit if you are driving a Focus :bored:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Thanks Bill, but on the way home i figured there was another reason for feeling the way i did. Tetge's been a very good friend & folks id take time to listen to that dude. Has alot of wise things to say when its needed but the rest of the time he's too busy messing around :D. There's just deeper issues & bottom line is that its time for me not to be selfish.

Guess i just feel proud that i can actually do some thing for some one else vs just going with my selfish needs + in 4 or 5 yrs i'll be back but maybe with a XKR or a Viper :shrug: by then i'll be in a better position.

M. nah....it would kill me if i drive ur car :(

Cam :bored: My focus will be faster then ur slow Mach1 :burn: ;-)

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
There's just deeper issues & bottom line is that its time for me not to be selfish.

you gotta do what you gotta do. either way, if you need some assistance just call on your bros here.

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Don't sell the cobra Dave....you'll regret it for a long time. Get another roommate or up your current one's rent. He's getting off pretty good with 350 a month. I have two roommates and we all split it 3 ways. Hell one of them is my girlfriend, and when she ain't got the money I tell her "tough titty, you'd better be asking mommy and daddy for some money."
A second job wouldn't hurt either. Hell I had to work 3 of them in high school to pay for the restoration of my '69. Of course living at home helped a bit too.;-)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:eek: Empty? :D Thats how my pocket feels right now :(

Seriously, I can do Part1 of my sisters wedding ( Pitch in 6K ) but i wont be able to fulfill Part2 which is after the she moves out. Even with another roomate.

Gas, Water, Tax .... all that crap adds up. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread