F/t fully built c5 vert magazine car 756rw

paxton77

Established Member
I have an awesome car its show & go ..eastcoast supercharging built the car it has a 346 cu intercooled paxton novi2000 8rib with meth inj ported & polished ls6 heads complete fuel system .. Kooks 1 3/4 fulllength with high flow cats & magnaflow exhaust ..full phad adj coil overs & swaybars ..fully built rear 3:42 gears & is painted with house of color triple white diamond pearl .. The rims r 20 in black ruff racing & has 2 color interchanging lips ..it was in corvette magazine in march 2011 ..i have over 50k into the car ..so the market value puts it in the 30-35k range ..i would b interested in a cobra of equal value & prefer a convert im in nj so it would b better if u were close to here ..ive had 7 mustangs & im familier with all the shops in the surrounding areas & they also no me ..serious only thank u ..if u dont see any pics please send & email or call me 201 390 7343 thanks again

paxton77

Established Member
I have an awesome car its show & go ..eastcoast supercharging built the car it has a forged 346 cu intercooled paxton novi2000 8rib with meth inj ported & polished ls6 heads complete fuel system .. Kooks 1 3/4 fulllength with high flow cats & magnaflow exhaust ..full phad adj coil overs & swaybars ..fully built rear 3:42 gears & is painted with house of color triple white diamond pearl .. The rims r 20 in black ruff racing & has 2 color interchanging lips ..it was in corvette magazine in march 2011 ..i have over 50k into the car ..so the market value puts it in the 30-35k range ..i would b interested in a cobra of equal value & prefer a convert im in nj so it would b better if u were close to here ..ive had 7 mustangs & im familier with all the shops in the surrounding areas & they also no me ..serious only thank u ..if u dont see any pics please send & email or call me 201 390 7343 thanks again

need a hand posting the pics ..thank you :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread