F/T: 98 Cobra CCW's, built trans/rear

Status
Not open for further replies.

98expo

Established Member
What?? I didnt know you were trying to sell it. I say keep it. Dont tell me your giving in to all of the LS talk on facebook.

Jeremy

JDoubleU

Established Member
Interested in a 300zx twin turbo?

IMAG0188-1.jpg

hurikane85

Established Member
Matt is a great honest guy, the car should go fast.

I beg to differ. I let Matt use my Sniper Special Forces, and of course when I needed it back I could not reach him on his phone after I left countless messages needing my system back. I have tried every way to get my tuner back but can not track the kid down. He completely just ignores emails and messages. I don't know about you guys but this is stealing in my book. This has been going on for three years now! I just want what I paid for back. Pretty sad I have to bring it up in this thread.

artisan

Established Member
I beg to differ. I let Matt use my Sniper Special Forces, and of course when I needed it back I could not reach him on his phone after I left countless messages needing my system back. I have tried every way to get my tuner back but can not track the kid down. He completely just ignores emails and messages. I don't know about you guys but this is stealing in my book. This has been going on for three years now! I just want what I paid for back. Pretty sad I have to bring it up in this thread.

Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread