F/T 19x9.5 19x11 TRUE FORGED

danny03cobra

Established Member
Hey guys iam bored with my tires again, iam willing to trade my wheels and tire for your wheels and tires+cash or?

the tires are 305/30/19 and 265/30/19 Pilot Sports

pm me if interested.
wheels are 3 piece.

DSC09961_resize.jpg

Last edited:

Dimitri318

Established Member
I got some Racing Harts 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 that i could trade ya plus cash. Ill try to get ya some pics tomorrow if the weather clears up. I got the inside spokes painted sonic blue too so it would be a good trade if ur interested.

shhak

Established Member
Not sure they'd look too good on my DSG but just out of curiosity, what are you asking for them? Got a buddy with a SB and I think he needs these...

danny03cobra

Established Member
these were actually on a dsg, my friends car was dsg the center part is dsg on the wheels.

I would need the ones he has.

shhak

Established Member
polished?

Yeah, his are polished but his tires are down to under 50%. No curb rash or anything. How much difference if he pays shipping both ways? He could ship you his and then you ship yours when you get them. his car stays in the garage most of the time since he works out of town.

danny03cobra

Established Member
Yeah, his are polished but his tires are down to under 50%. No curb rash or anything. How much difference if he pays shipping both ways? He could ship you his and then you ship yours when you get them. his car stays in the garage most of the time since he works out of town.

1,200 good? he pays shipping

my setup was 5600, my friend payed that.

Users who are viewing this thread