F/Sor trade 07 Jeep GC SRT8 $19999

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
For saleis my 07 SRT8 Jeep GC.It has 11500 miles and is an AWSOME rinde.It has a 4"cai,trinity tuner,catch can,bwoody sway links and H&R springs.NAV and rear dvd.09 seat covers
It has a rebuilt title due to being vandalized.I repaired it myself and its a very nice vehicle.I've owned it for over a year and bought it with 5k miles.No issues. An absolute blast to drive.
I have other financial priorities causing sale.
I may take a partial trade(foxbody,4wheeler,sportbike) let me know what you have.And partial trades only.
IMGA0439.jpg

IMGA0391.jpg

IMGA0393.jpg

IMGA0704.gif

IMGA0705.gif

IMGA0703.gif

IMGA0711.gif

IMGA0709.gif

Last edited:

91Man

Established Member
Wow this is a good deal! How bad was it vandalized and do you have any pics of damage? Do you do body work and thats how you fixed it? I have to look into the rebuilt title in my state and see if there are any problems with that. PM me details if you want. Thx Steve

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
There aren't ant issues in any state with "rebuilt" titles.They are treated as any vehicle just branded on the title as such.
It had some windows broken,seats cut,radio stolen,head/tail lights broken,tires slashed wheels damaged(had22").A burnt hole in the hood(something was burned on the hood.It melted a few connectors in the enginebay so I replaced the wiring harness.Nothing major,just a bunch of little stuff.
Yes I do my own repairs.Have repaired many salvaged vehicles.Two 03 cobras also.I enjoyed them but this ride is more fun.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
The Mach has as of this morning about 50,600 miles. Mods: American racing longtube headers and o/r x-pipe with Borla stinger catback, eibach pro spring kit, sct xcal3, 1" intake spacer and a jlt cai, also wheels are the 18x9 Machs tires have at least 80-85% life on them. . My daily commute consists of mostly highway miles and on my last fill up I got 22.6mpg. As far as cash I was thinking between $3-$4k.

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Pics of the damage would help to show people what it came from

interested in a car for trade?

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
I bought a new wiring harness and a few other small underhood parts,taillights(LED),used wheels,windows,radio,seatcovers,hood,headlights.Paint work-myself as well as instalation of parts.I don't think I have any pics.I'll have to check.

91Man

Established Member
I wanted one of these soo bad but couldnt find anything for the right price. So I purchased a 03 turbo cobra instead. Hmm I have more into the purchase of the cobra. Oh sorry man just saw that you were looking for partial trades only. Well good luck with sale bud!

Baker1k

slowbra
Established Member
Damn my wife wants one of these bad haha trade ya her 39k 03 cobra for it. Glws it's a nice srt for sure

Users who are viewing this thread