F/S Weld Draglites 15x8 & 15.3.5 w/ MT ET street radials

roush24

Established Member
I have a set of weld draglites 15x 8 and 15x3.5 they are off my 98 cobra. i believe they will fit the 96-02gt and cobra mustangs...maybe the earlier 5.0s also i am not sure on that though. they are 5.5 bs i believe. i have the front and rears and the rears have 275/60/15 MT Et street radials and the front have the sussex tires most of us all run. I have pics available just email me if you are interested as I dont know how to post pics on here. My email is [email protected] Wheels are in great shape. NO curb rash or anything like that. Rear tires have decent tread left and front tires have good tread except one has a spot on it where tread has come down on it...should be replaced if running on the street should be ok for awhile if your track only.
Asking $600 and would rather not ship as it would be pretty expensive but if your willing to pay the shipping fees i will get a quote on it. If you have any ?'s feel free to email or pm me. thanks
have the special lug nuts also that you need to have to run these wheels properly.

roush24

Established Member
ttt

have pics and willing to entertain offers (no lowballers please tho) :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread