*F/S* Vortech Blown Vibrant Red 1993 Cobra, CT

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Vibrant Red, All Options - Gray Leather, Sunroof, CD, Power Driver seat, Rear Defrost, "Million Mile" Odometer. 80k, Vortech S-Trim Supercharger-remander of Warranty untill 12/07-on car for 3k, AFM Power Pipe, 42lb injectors, 90mm LMAF, SCT Tune. Made 420rwhp-400rwtq on a Safe Tune, in the heat of Summer.
New Mac True Fit exhaust system. Brand new 18" ROH wheels with Nitto tires, H&R Springs, Bilstein Shocks/Struts (originals also). Have Original wheels with mounted tires and Most Original Parts with extras included. Svt Certificate and other Collectables available.
Car looks like a 40k mile Cobra!

Car is located in Ct (Hartford Area)

Not looking for Lowballers
Pm for More Details and Price

More pics on page 4!
Thanks!

Last edited:

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
No Secret at all... I didn't want the post to become a "I'll give you this" or "I paid this, for this, back then" etc.
I figured if people are actually interested they'll take the time to PM me, instead of bumping their post total.

Just send a PM, I'll gladly send the Details, Price and as many pics as you want.
You don't even have to add a reply here...
I do appreciate all the positive comments Guys!
Thanks!

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Might have a buyer for my car....VERY interested!!!! Is all the smog equipment on the car and working....not worried about the H pipe, just the EGR and Smog Pump

Last edited:

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
5.0snake said:
Might have a buyer for my car....VERY interested!!!! Is all the smog equipment on the car and working....not worried about the H pipe, just the EGR and Smog Pump

All the smog equipment is still there Egr, air pump, etc. It has a High flow Catted H-pipe.

TTT!

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
He has responed probtly to mine...much appreciated. Hope the car doesnt sell before mine!!!!

Willing to meet half way if a deal gets done for my car, then I can buy yours?

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread