F.S. - Two Chrome '03 Cobra Wheels w/ Tires

SteelersVenom06

Fade to Black
Established Member
Up for sale are two (2) Ford original 17 x 9 chrome Cobra wheels with stock Goodyear Eagle F1 275/40/ZR17 tires. The wheels and tires have 17,500 miles on them. The wheels are virtually perfect with only a small curb rash mark on the outer lip of one wheel. I wax the wheels every 1k miles for added protection. I included center caps that came with my 10.5" replicas.

The tires have 5/32" tread left by my measuring and should be good for another 10k miles. These would be an excellent set of fronts for a Cobra owner that wants to go from satin to chrome or for any other Mustang owner looking for some of the nicest Chrome wheels available, at least in my opinion.

I'm asking $325 for the wheels and tires together and $225 for the wheels only. The prices do not include shipping. I will deliver within 50 miles of Birmingham, Alabama. Keep in mind these are original wheels so they carry more value than replicas. Regardless, you'll save $85 from new replicas on the wheels alone and the tires run $252/ea. from Lethal. You also save the mount and balance price if you buy the package which typically runs $15/tire.

Users who are viewing this thread