F/S TT 99 cobra

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
thanks,
get on my horse link is awesome! i minimize it and let it play, my kids love that song...just cant let them see what he is actually singing about:)

VtekII

Established Member
good luck no slow svt.... to all potential buyers... the owner knows his stuff, and is a very informative new edge owner. you can bet this cobra does not mess around!

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
good luck no slow svt.... to all potential buyers... the owner knows his stuff, and is a very informative new edge owner. you can bet this cobra does not mess around!

thanks man, the closer it gets to spring the less ill be bumping this thread:burnout:

Roll Race Rob

Established Member
ya ive been considering selling my sn for a new edge and this doesnt help...also doesnt help i just dumped more $$ into my sn...glws

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
:) the only thing i bought this winter is a radiator and fan, that is not installed yet, and some of those True forged hood vents, that havent shown up yet.
probably around 600 bucks this winter in parts....which is nothing compared to the last couple winters where i spent 5000+ each winter.

so either i am running out of stuff to buy for this thing, or i am cured of my addiction:)

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
^which wheels are you talking about?
the true forged wheels or the centerline drag wheels?

the price is 21K without the drag set up.

60' was 1.52 and the 1/8 mile time was 6.24 @ 113.8
that particular run probably should have been about a 9.55@145ish

Last edited:

slownbmta

Established Member
The price without any wheels. I can bring my own :) WOW! That's a 17 hour drive from Texas, any chance you could meet me somewhere closer?? lol

Last edited:

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
19500 with no wheels/tires.

no sorry i cant really meet anywhere, unless its my work in chicago which will save you about an hour.

it will still be a boring ass 16 hour drive though :(
ive done it a couple times

it might be best if you just come to my house though, cause you can go through all my stock parts and take what you want too

new radiator and fan is all installed, and the converter got loosened up, and it now spools like a mad dog now on the T brake:)

Last edited:

slownbmta

Established Member
I thought those wheels were more $$$$. I will see what my bank says. I wonder how much they will loan on it? Has good miles!

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
the wheels alone were 2700 new. and i have about 1k in tires on them
but like everything else you never get back what you got into it.
If i had it my way i would be selling my car for 28K too, but in the real world things just dont work like that. :)

the bank is only going to give you blue book on it. so if you dont have a decent amount of cash, your probably not going to be able to buy it.

keeno

Established Member
Slownbmta...My credit union will only loan nada "clean trade in value" on anything older than '05...sucks. They have no interest in how much has been spent on it in parts.

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
I read that article almost everyday. The car is tits and ass, with a side of vagina......

slownbmta

Established Member
$12712 Loan value. I leave for St Lucia to get married Sunday, I will see how much money I have left when I come back lol :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread