F/S: T-56 w/ 26 spline, RST, etc...

TClark22

Established Member
Selling the T56 out of my car. It's an 03-04 cobra unit with the upgraded 26 spline input shaft. Mileage was roughly 30-40k when I bought it. I've put 2-3k on it and the new parts listed below.

Comes with:
QuickTime Bellhousing
Fidenza billet flywheel
McLeod RST
Arp fly bolts
Mgw shifter
Mgw 6 speed composite knob
Stock cobra crossmember
New Ford racing tob
McLeod firewall adjuster
Stock Ford clutch cable (new 2-3k ago)
Billet clutch quadrant
4 quarts gm synchromesh fluid

I even will sell the brake and clutch pedal assembly with it if someone is converting from auto.

I am asking $2300. Shipping at buyers expense. Located in Kansas City and willing to drive 2-3 hours to meet up with someone.

TClark22

Established Member
So many views. So little replies. Come on y'all I know you're wanting to upgrade over the winter!

SVTXTC

Established Member
So many views. So little replies. Come on y'all I know you're wanting to upgrade over the winter!

Like I said before I would like to buy the QuickTime sfi bellhousing seperate. Also have a stock 03/04 bellhousing on partial trade plus cash.

Could get more by parting it out, I'm sure some guys want just the trans, clutch etc!

TClark22

Established Member
Like I said before I would like to buy the QuickTime sfi bellhousing seperate. Also have a stock 03/04 bellhousing on partial trade plus cash.

Could get more by parting it out, I'm sure some guys want just the trans, clutch etc!

Haven't found that person yet! I have a couple people interested in the whole thing but they are a couple weeks out from having full amount. So we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread