F/S: Stiegemeier Stage III Eaton

JeffreyKirkland

Established Member
I purchase a Cobra recently and this blower came with it. I called Stiegemeier with the number stamped on the front, the lady told me it was done in Jan. 05, it was a Cobra only blower and was a late Stage III port. It has a stock pulley with it but is not on it. I will never use this blower so I thoought I would put it out here For Sale. Price??? Make me a reasonable offer via PM's.
Thanks,
Jeffrey

Eatonand03Wheels010.gif

Eatonand03Wheels011.gif

Black10thSVT

Established Member
Im interested. But why dont you just post how much you want for it. Its your blower you tell us. I dont like to make offers cuz I dont like offend people.

JeffreyKirkland

Established Member
Im interested. But why dont you just post how much you want for it. Its your blower you tell us. I dont like to make offers cuz I dont like offend people.

Well when I first posted it For Sale I had know ideal what I wanted for it or how much I should ask. I received 11 pm's the first 2 days but no offers. So I did some research and this is what I have learned reading on this site and others. A used Eaton goes for around $400 to $500 untouched. Then Stiegemeier has upgraded Stage III to a Stage IV which cost $545 for porting alone, then you have to ship it both ways depending on your location shipping would cost me around $40 one way for a total of $80 in shipping. On the high end of buying a used blower and sending it to be ported would cost $1125. I do not want anywhere near that for it. So based on that make me an offer?? It's funny because if I had of posted a price I figured I would have someone come on here and tell me how cheap they purchased one. Then I had that happen without listing a price. PM me I will send you my number or you can send me your number and a good time to call and I will call you on my dime.
Thanks for everyones interest,
Jeffrey

04gtstang

Established Member
^+1 and im not looking to buy one! I see alot go for cheaper....if your looking to get 800 it wont happen. What you need to remember is that all of us have stock blowers already and for a little over $600 we cand send it in and get a better port....we also know if our blowers are working properly since we drive with them. $600 is fair and should eventually sell. Just trying to help you out so you can actually sell this thing to someone. :)

venomous03svt_1

venomous03svt_1
Established Member
Well when I first posted it For Sale I had know ideal what I wanted for it or how much I should ask. I received 11 pm's the first 2 days but no offers. So I did some research and this is what I have learned reading on this site and others. A used Eaton goes for around $400 to $500 untouched. Then Stiegemeier has upgraded Stage III to a Stage IV which cost $545 for porting alone, then you have to ship it both ways depending on your location shipping would cost me around $40 one way for a total of $80 in shipping. On the high end of buying a used blower and sending it to be ported would cost $1125. I do not want anywhere near that for it. So based on that make me an offer?? It's funny because if I had of posted a price I figured I would have someone come on here and tell me how cheap they purchased one. Then I had that happen without listing a price. PM me I will send you my number or you can send me your number and a good time to call and I will call you on my dime.
Thanks for everyones interest,

Jeffrey

so its a stage III or IV?

Users who are viewing this thread