F/s single turbo kit dohc 4.6 $1,200

smaknu9

ZEUS!!!!
Established Member
Single Turbo set up off my 03 DSG COBRA for sale. Comes with everything BUT headers ,intercoole,mass air or blow off valve. It is a custom built kit come with single Borg Warner S400 sx3 (Turbine side 83/74mm)Compressor side 80/110mm T4 flange,Turbo has been gone thru and hasnt been run since,Turbo and hot pipes have been ceramic coated as well as cold side of turbo,All cold pipping up to the throttle body from the the turbo,Tial 38mm Wastegate,4 inch down pipe as well as exhaust to the car back ceramic coated,cols pipping has custom air brushing of $100 bills, all v-clampsand blow off pipe for wastegate included. Just need headers and intercooler and kit would be complete. Selling for $1,200 , I will be in Tampa Fl the weekend of 08/26/2011 Call @ 352/445/9602 or [email protected] send me your cell number or e-mail and I will send pics ASAP

smaknu9

ZEUS!!!!
Established Member
Single Turbo set up off my 03 DSG COBRA for sale. Comes with everything BUT headers ,intercoole,mass air or blow off valve. It is a custom built kit come with single Borg Warner S400 sx3 (Turbine side 83/74mm)Compressor side 80/110mm T4 flange,Turbo has been gone thru and hasnt been run since,Turbo and hot pipes have been ceramic coated as well as cold side of turbo,All cold pipping up to the throttle body from the the turbo,Tial 38mm Wastegate,4 inch down pipe as well as exhaust to the car back ceramic coated,cols pipping has custom air brushing of $100 bills, all v-clampsand blow off pipe for wastegate included. Just need headers and intercooler and kit would be complete. Selling for $1,200 , I will be in Tampa Fl the weekend of 08/26/2011 Call @ 352/445/9602 or [email protected] send me your cell number or e-mail and I will send pics ASAP

SOLD!!!! Thanks for all the interests.

Users who are viewing this thread