F/S: Set of HRE wheels with Nitto tires

lxfiveo

Established Member
You want your Mustang to really stand out? Well I have the answer! In the past 8 years I have only seen one other Stang with these and it was in a mag....never seen them in person. If you are looking for a cheap upgrade, these aren't for you. This is a $4400 custom set of HRE's wrapped in Nitto 555 Extremes. Front tires are 17x9.5" and 17x11" in the back. As big as they are, they were made to fit under a stock 5 lug wheel well. I did roll the lips though on my car so to avoid any rubbing when going over those highway overpass bumps, which is really the only place I ever caught them rub. On a scale of 1 to 100, these rims are still a 95 as they have spent far more time off the car then on. I had a spare set for track and usually had those on the car. I would imagine these rims have about all of 2000 street miles on them. Here is a link to the MM&FF cover feature on the car with pics of the rims and how they look on the car.

1994 Ford Mustang Gt Left Front View Photo 1

$2000 firm. Buyer pays shipping if they can't be picked up.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
A beautiful wheel for sure! Someone is going to get a good deal.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
That's a freakin steal!!!
Of course we will all know who bought them because no one else around here has them!!

Good Luck Steve, those won't last long at that price!!

lxfiveo

Established Member
Luckily I never sold these. They will see the streets around here again!!;-)

Users who are viewing this thread