F/S SCT xcalibrator

01SVTMIKE

01 Bad Lightning
Established Member
I have a SCT Xcalibrator that was used on a 97 mustang. The tuner returned the car back to stock and unlocked the Xcal. There are no problems with the Xcal and still looks brand new. It will work with 99-04Lightnings, 96-07 Mustangs, and Cobras.

I will take $225 shipped. I accept paypal and money orders.

I will send pics to anyone interested just give me your e-mail address.

Last edited:

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Just to be sure it is unlocked go to device info then hit cancel, it should say x number of unlocks and status should be stock. There have been a lot of Xcal2's being sold that are not unlocked. SCT charges $150 to unlock one.

01SVTMIKE

01 Bad Lightning
Established Member
Oxford Snake said:
Just to be sure it is unlocked go to device info then hit cancel, it should say x number of unlocks and status should be stock. There have been a lot of Xcal2's being sold that are not unlocked. SCT charges $150 to unlock one.

I have the xcal 1. It is the flash tuner with a stock program plus 3 performance programs. The guy who tuned the car returned it back to stock and assured me that it was unlocked. Thanks for the advice though.:beer:

01SVTMIKE

01 Bad Lightning
Established Member
You would have to take your car and xcal to a shop that uses sct to tune cars and they should burn custom tunes right on the xcal which you would then install on the car. If you have mods you def. need to get a tune. Thanks, Mike

Users who are viewing this thread