F/S Red 2003 S281 Saleen S/C.........

svtpolice

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
I am selling this for my uncle.

2003 Ford Saleen Mustang S281. Bone stock.

VIN: 1FAFP42X23F444544

30K miles

It sits in his garage. He doesnt drive it. Damn near immaculate.

Here are the pics.....

tim1.jpg

tim2.jpg

tim3.jpg

tim4.jpg

tim5.jpg

tim6.jpg

tim7.jpg

tim8.jpg

tim9.jpg

tim10.jpg

tim11.jpg

tim12.jpg

I will have the VIN tomorrow.

He is asking 24.5 for it.

PM with offers or if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
i love how clean and simple the engine bay looks. thats is one of the very few redfire i like. i think a red fire saleen looks better than a redfire cobra. idk but that car is sex. good luck with the sale!

svtpolice

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Update:

This car is more rare than I knew about. it is equipped with the "Hollywood Horsepower" package. It also has the performance cooling system ordered and installed by Saleen.

He is accepting offers.

Thank you for the PMs guys. He needs money for the car, cant do any trades. My aunt will kill him if he gets another toy. LOL He has too many already.

Pm me if interested.

I will have the VIN within the next couple of hours.

Thanks again guys!

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Well if he cannot sell it and his wife would let him drive a vert and have some nice cash in his pocket give me a pm.GL

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
i literally have a boner, this and a roush is the only way i would own a 2v again. god that car is gorgeous. center exhaust = WIN. GL, wish i could swing two car payments. anymore pics, bigger maybe?

black 10th vert

Established Member
Absolutely gorgeous car! Can you explain what the "Hollywood Horsepower package" consists of?

jf4boogie

Established Member
Absolutely gorgeous car! Can you explain what the "Hollywood Horsepower package" consists of?

In April 2003, Saleen began building its "Hollywood Horsepower" commemorative packages. The company had just seen its products appear in three big Hollywood productions and chose to release replicas from two of them. Customers could order one of 18 red supercharged coupes as featured in 2 Fast 2 Furious, but older, more sedate drivers could imitate Harrison Ford as they cruised around in 1 of 23 Hollywood Homicide silver convertibles.

Beautiful car. G/L :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread