F/S: Procharger F1R W/Cog Setup..

Helomech74

Established Member
Alright, looks like this is back on the market. I had a buyer in place, but it appears that they have changed their mind after telling me that they wanted it. I wasted time to head back home to get this all packed up and ready for shipment to the buyer.

So, on that note it's all packed up and ready to ship. I will not separate the brackets from the blower, so please don't ask. If you only want the headunit, then buy the whole setup and resell the brackets and other parts you don't need. I also have the correct ATI balancer that I can include for an additional 250 bucks (it's brand new, only installed on an engine but never ran, in original box with all paperwork) I will also include the correct length ARP bolts to attach the cog pulley to the balancer.

I will not hold this for anyone unless I get a non refundable deposit first. I already did this once and it appears that I got hosed.

Helomech74

Established Member
I'm going to answer a few questions I've had regarding this setup.

The headunit is basically brand new, never rebuilt as it has such low time on it, that it's not necessary. It has dyno time, a couple hundred street miles and a handful of 1/4 mile passes on it.

This is a reverse rotation headunit. It's designed to work on all cars that require this type of headunit (basically all 96-04 Mustangs along with various other cars as well).

The F3 impeller shaft is a larger diameter shaft and designed to be more robust then the standard F1/F2 shaft. I will include the appropriate quick change hub already mounted.

The brackets are designed to work on a 96-98 style timing cover. I believe these same timing covers also came on the early Mark 8's as well, but I'm not positive. I don't have an extra timing cover to include, you will need to source this yourself. The reason to use this timing cover, is that the brackets are designed to bolt to the empty holes left by the factory tensioner which is of a different design then other model years.

These brackets will not work on a 2V unless you modify them to do so. I don't know what would need to be modified to make them work on a 2v.

I will not part out this setup. It's already boxed up and ready to ship. I don't need to sell this setup, so there is little movement in the price. We might be able to work out a shipping deal, but other then that don't expect me to budge much with the price.

No other parts shown on the long block in the pictures are for sale, so please don't ask. If you're interested in purchasing the long block as is, PM me and we can discuss the details, but be prepared to pay a premium for it as it's built with top quality parts and it's brand new with zero time.

Users who are viewing this thread