F/S possible Trade: 04 Cobra upgraded IRS $1300

Stangpappy

CrazyZL1Hunter!!!
Established Member
F/S possible Trade: 04 Cobra upgraded IRS $1000

I have the complete IRS setup for my 04 Cobra. I have upgraded all of the bushings to energy suspension urethane bushings. I have upgraded the forward torque brace to a stronger square tubing unit and used the aluminum bushings for that from Kenny Brown. I also have the LFP IRS cover brace along with the energy suspension rear mount bushing. It has Moroso Wheel studs. All upgrades were done less than 1000 miles ago. I'm about to build some real power so I need to convert it to a solid axle setup. I also have a brand new Mac 3 inch catback that has only dyno time on it right now. I would be very intrested in a trade for a solid axle but it would have to be built not just stock. I would take a stock one plus somewhere in the neighborhood of $600. I am selling the unit outright for $1000 plus buyer will pay paypal fees plus shipping or if you are somewhat close to me I would be willing to travel a little to meet a buyer. Please PM me if you have any questions or text me at 318-489-0256 for a faster response. Also I will have some pictures later this evening, I got some other work to do to it today and I'll take some.
1011023.jpg

1011027u.jpg

1011032.jpg

1011037.jpg

closup of Aluminum front torque brace bushings.

Last edited:

twin62cobra

Established Member
I have a build 8.8 with all the good stuff in it. I though about going back to IRS. Rear end has a 2000 miles on it. It has 31 spline Moser Axles, Auburn Pro 31 spline traction lock unit, and T/A gridle. I had this rear end in my 841 RWHP Twin Turbo Cobra Conv.

Users who are viewing this thread