F/S Ported Eaton

MurderedMach

Established Member
Interesting... I am interested in to how that would even be possible. Before I even had a good tune on mine I noticed a HUGE difference from when I pulled it into shop 2 hours before install.

I dont see how there is any way that thing wouldnt outflow a stock Eaton. Unless something is possibly damaged

What was your pulley combo and the miles on the blower

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Interesting... I am interested in to how that would even be possible. Before I even had a good tune on mine I noticed a HUGE difference from when I pulled it into shop 2 hours before install.

I dont see how there is any way that thing wouldnt outflow a stock Eaton. Unless something is possibly damaged

I sold him the blower. It made 494/498 with a 2.76 upper only. Car went 124-125 with that setup weighing 3750 lbs. I'm not sure why it didn't work for him, but my car picked up 40 wheel putting it on.

maxx0ne

Established Member

I had a 2.76 upper stock lower. The miles are unknown i only put on about 500 miles on it.

maxx0ne

Established Member
That sounds like a damn good port to me. Tuning issues?

Tuning wasn't the problem i took it to two well known tuners both said the blower must be bad. All i know is when i put on my posi port it perform like it should. It could possibly be that the rotors needs to be change who knows.

Last edited:

maxx0ne

Established Member
What do you mean by it was performing like a stock eaton? Did you do before and after dyno pulls?

When i had my non ported eaton on it produce 457rwhp with a 2.76 when i did the swap the numbers were the same on the same dyno plus i took it to another tuner with a different dyno with the same results.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Tuning wasn't the problem i took it to two well known tuners both said the blower must be bad. All i know is when i put on my posi port it perform like it should. It could possibly be that the rotors needs to be change who knows.

I really don't know how it could have happened, but it's possible that the snout just needs rebuilt :shrug: I wouldn't think so, but you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread