F/S: OW 03 cobra

black02

Established Member
Car is a 2003 Oxford White Cobra Coupe with about 64k miles. Motor was built by Steen racing in VA. the new motor was put in at 36,580 miles. i have all the paper work for the motor piston card, cam cards, ect. Car is very clean inside and out. Has one small dent on the drivers door and a few unavoidable rock chips. Amsoil or Royal Purple oil ever 3k miles. Coolant flushed every year and replaced by Ford Premium Gold. Redline gear oil in the transmission and differential, etc. The car has been tuned on the dyno by HP Performance and put down 463 rwhp and 480 torque. these numbers were put down before i put on the ported blower, 60lb injectors, mafia, 2lb lower, heat exchanger, and BAP. it has not been on a dyno after only mail order tune. Modifications are the following:

ENGINE/POWER
Billetflow 2.76 blower pulley and 4 idlers
2lb lower
Ported blower
Diamond Pistons 20 over
Comp stage 3 cams
Com cams springs and retainers
Fully ported and polished heads
All ARP hardware
Moroso 7 Qt oil pan
All Clevite bearings
Billetflow differential brace
Rear diff just resealed and installed steeda bushings
JLT ram air intake
Custom oil catch tank
Magnaflow X pipe with high flow cats (passes emissions)
Magnaflow catback exhaust
Xcal 3 tuned by HP
Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
New NGK plugs

Interior/Safety
Sparco Pro 2000 Seats (Very supportive. I am 6'3" 250lb with a bad back and I fit in them comfortably)
Rear seat changed to dark charcoal gray to match the sparcos better
Aluminum cup holder, vent/temp control and radio knobs interior accents

SUSPENSION/DRIVETRAIN
Wolfe Racecraft through-the-floor subframe connectors
Kenny Brown rear strut tower brace
Kenny Brown springs
MGW short shifter
Falken Azenis RT-615 tires
Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials
Brembo Cobra R big brake kit
Stainless steel brake lines all around
Slotted rotors all around
EBC Red brake pads

ELECTRICAL
Yellow top battery
Dual beam 6000k HID lights (high and low beam are real hid)
Autometer Lunar Series Boost and Fuel Pressure gauges
FJO Wideband 02 meter mounted on dash

MISC
California Custom Car Noah cover
Cobra R logo floor mats

The car runs and drives great with 0 problems. I put dynamating the rear trunk area. I also welded up and reinforced the seams in the rear wheel tub area. The car currently sits on the M/T ET street Drag Radials. I have a pair of Falkens that can go back on to match the fronts. I also have another pair of rims. 10.5 replicas with 315 nitto DR's I can throw in. The car received a new clutch and throwout bearing from Ford when the new motor was put in. I don't want to or really have to sell her, but it will be a huge pain to move 3000 miles with all my toys. It will cost to much to have everything moved the navy only ships 1 or 2 cars. i just got this car a few months ago and was planning on staying in fl. very nice car and i dont want to sell it but i wont get much use out of it in WA state and it has never seen snow so it would be best to keep it that way. You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner or better put together and running example. Serious buyers only with cash or finances in order. No trades. $20,000 OBO

black02

Established Member
4tg9aaw.jpg

By heater2002L at 2009-10-14
4mrin12.jpg

By heater2002l, shot with Canon PowerShot SD600 at 2009-10-14
1t80p2.jpg

By heater2002l at 2009-10-14
4vskpk1.jpg

By heater2002l, shot with C3000Z at 2009-10-14

Last edited:

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
is the FJO wideband permanently mounted onto the top of the dash, or by velcro or something?

interested in any partial trades? I have a jet ski plus cash I can do....

ponygrrl

Lethal Performance Rep.
Established Member
Few questions...

Why the new motor?
Was it always just an eaton? Pretty hefty motor for just an eaton.
Was the car raced on the current motor or old setup?
Did HP Performance only dyno it?

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
also, the dashboard shot with the gauges lit up shows the odometer reading 12,084.5 miles? the timestamp says the photo was taken 2009_10_14?

black02

Established Member
is the FJO wideband permanently mounted onto the top of the dash, or by velcro or something?

interested in any partial trades? I have a jet ski plus cash I can do....
no partial trades as i said in the add i have to sell my toys cause of moving 3000 miles away. sorry
Few questions...

Why the new motor?
Was it always just an eaton? Pretty hefty motor for just an eaton.
Was the car raced on the current motor or old setup?
Did HP Performance only dyno it?

new motor cause one of the cylinders in the old one lost compression. always an eaton the guy i bought it from ran out of money in the build was planning on putting a whipple on it. the car was auto crossed on the old setup. hp dyno tuned it before i put on the extra stuff that i talked about before.

also, the dashboard shot with the gauges lit up shows the odometer reading 12,084.5 miles? the timestamp says the photo was taken 2009_10_14?
i think the date was just from when i put it up. that pic is an older pic that is the only one of the interior i have that isnt huge and would fit on the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread