F/S or WTT For KB: '87 Notch 5.0 5spd, Mass Air 5 Lug 4 wheel Disc...NJ *LOOK*

BlackPanther00

Established Member
I have been throwing around the idea of selling or trading my Notch. It is not an original 5.0 Car, but it has been swapped correctly and has a lot of potential. Currently has a rebuilt 5.0 with cleaned heads, new valve springs and seals. Has a B-cam, Explorer Intake, Mac LT's and custom exhaust. 5 Spd was also rebuilt and has a 5.0 Short Throw on it, new clutch, cable and aluminum quadrant. 5 Lug Setup came from a 95 GT and includes braided stainless lines in the front, 4 wheel drilled/slotted rotors, Rebuilt rear with 4.10's also has tubular lowers and new stock uppers. Also has rear torque box reinforcements, tokico blue shocks and struts, Team Z CC Plates, 5 Lug 17" Pony R wheels in mint shape with new Skins, and much more. The Exterior and interior are red, with the exception of the rear seat which is grey. The body is not 100%, could use paint and has a dent in the Right Side rocker panel as well as the Right Front Fender, nothing too crazy. All in all this is a fun toy and could be a real fun car for someone to finish. I am sure there are things I am missing, but if I think of them I will let you know. I am looking to get $3800 obo or will trade for a complete Kenne Bell Kit (or possibly other blowers) for my 04 Mach1. Call/text Dave at 973-634-3581, Located in Northern NJ.

Here's a pic for now, will get more up tomorrow.
8483123627_f1c596c1b7.jpg

Last edited:

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
GLWS Dave! For anyone interested, Dave is one of my best friends and a great guy to deal with. This car is very solid and with a little TLC and some paint, it would be a really nice car! Runs very strong and sounds AWESOME!

Users who are viewing this thread