f/s or trade kenne bell 2.4

Oborroto

Established Member
Sorry bro, can't do it right now. I have it up on ebay if the reserve is not met, I'll let you know.

rexisme

Established Member
HAHA.....the offers you are getting and the bid amount you are getting on ebay are lower than my initial offer when you first listed it for sale. Told you it was a good offer considering i didnt want the kb bap or tuner.

Last edited:

Oborroto

Established Member
HAHA.....the offers you are getting and the bid amount you are getting on ebay are lower than my initial offer when you first listed it for sale. Told you it was a good offer considering i didnt want the kb bap.

Buddy, the bids more than you offered me. :lol: HAHA

rexisme

Established Member
alright moron, i offered you 2400 w/out the BAP and tuner..... you are now asking 2500 with it......... so..........

Last edited:

9Sec03Cobra

Established Member
So you were the guy I was bidding against! Beat ya by 1 dollar!:beer:

I stopped at 2300 or so. I just wasnt willing to pay that much. Congrats on your purchase and enjoy.:beer: You are going to need to set something up with that guy to get the coolant crossover and aluminum block for the intercooler or you are going to have to by them from KB

Sean

Oborroto

Established Member
I stopped at 2300 or so. I just wasnt willing to pay that much. Congrats on your purchase and enjoy.:beer: You are going to need to set something up with that guy to get the coolant crossover and aluminum block for the intercooler or you are going to have to by them from KB

Sean

Hey buddy, theres a guy out of mustang specialties selling a 2.3 whipple for a few hundred less. Let me know if your interested I can shoot you his number.

Users who are viewing this thread