F/S or Trade BLACK FR500

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
Ive got a set of BLACK 18x9 FR500s with Falken 275/40/18 Tires on them probly with a good 7k on the tires, i would like to get 950.00 plus shipping on these or will trade straight up for some charcoal 17x9 10th Anniversary Cobra Wheels/Tires.

Pictures Available Upon Request.

Nick

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
ttt at work right now will send pic and post pictures when i get home, these are also mounted and balanced also with weights.

Nick

Last edited:

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
Pictures!!!!!

DSCF0521.JPG

DSCF0522.JPG

DSCF0523.JPG

DSCF0524.JPG

DSCF0525.JPG

DSCF0526.JPG

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
how much would shipping be to LA 91311? hows the tread depth? kinda hard to see how much is left from those shots. im looking at buying those wheels for my car so...

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
is the black paint damaged in the second pic? i cant tell if its damaged or a glare.

i'm looking for a set of these and i got my anniversary wheels that i'l trade with good year eagle f1's on the front and bfg g-force drag radials on the back all 275/40/17. my wheels do have some curb rash from previous owner. let me know by pm or email me at [email protected]

Frank

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
Fdawg97lx said:
is the black paint damaged in the second pic? i cant tell if its damaged or a glare.

i'm looking for a set of these and i got my anniversary wheels that i'l trade with good year eagle f1's on the front and bfg g-force drag radials on the back all 275/40/17. my wheels do have some curb rash from previous owner. let me know by pm or email me at [email protected]

Frank

there is no damage on these wheels no curb rash or anything those pictures were taken last night and that the glare of the flash off of the wheels, please email some of those pictures of those wheels you have and tires to [email protected]

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
95YellowGTBeast said:
there is no damage on these wheels no curb rash or anything those pictures were taken last night and that the glare of the flash off of the wheels, please email some of those pictures of those wheels you have and tires to [email protected]

i just grabbed my camera and the batteries are dead, so i get some pics tomorrow after work.

Frank

svtcobra2k1

Dead Crawlin...
Established Member
Will you trade me those for some 17x9 03/04 satin rims, oem ford, tires are stock 275's uip front and 315 nitto drags out back. Let me know asap I would be very intersted. Tires and rims have about 2,000 miles on them, they are perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread