f/s nitrous outlet plate kit

nocobrafornow

Established Member
ok here is what i have, i bought a complete used nitrous plate kit, i made the mistake of not asking for enough pictures and misunderstood what he was selling me, basically i bought a cheap NX nozzle kit that he had bought a nitrous outlet plate for. everything was there just not exactly what i was thinking it was any way i went ahead and called nitrous outlet and bought everything needed to complete their kit which is both the bigger highflow nitrous and fuel solenoids, the both prebent hardlines, the braket that mounts the solenoids to the t-body, and i also bought the switch panel that is a direct fit for s197 cars and it mounts in the console, when you open the lid it replaces a plastic piece in there and has switches for arming, purge, heater and bottle opener. so basically now it a complete nitrous outlet kit except it still has the NX 10lb bottle and feed line. i have not used the kit so all the stuff i bought is still new and only used pieces will be the fuel feed adapter, the plate, bottle and feed line. also included is a nitrous outlet purge kit and a nitrous outlet bottle heater, these parts were used too but i have checked to make sure they work properly, all relays and extra wiring that came with the kit with be included. also the kit usually comes with a throtle switch to activate the system but now includes a Nitrous Outlet digital window switch with built in TPS activation switch. you can look it up on their web site it is part #00-61000, which is 159.99. with all i have it will be a complete plate system(new is 699.00) bottle heater(22-64001-4 is 149.99),purge kit(00-62000 is 99.00. and have autometer cobalt nitrous gauge which sells for around 200.00 depending on where you buy it, it is gauge sensor all wiring and the fiting needed. all nitrous outlet pieces can be seen with the part #'s and prices on their website also the switch panel is part #00-11014 which is 64.99. the nitrous kit # is 00-10144-10. sorry the add is so long just trying to be honest and get everything in. so if you had to buy it all new it would be around 1375.00 which i should have done because after what i bought used then replaced with new i spent more. anyway my stupidity. price is 750.00 for all plus shipping may be willing to seperate purge and heater from kit but lit will only be sold as a whole. pm me with any questions. i am unable to load pics on the computer but can txt let me know if interested. thanks David

Users who are viewing this thread