F/S NIB Gen 2 Whipple 2.3

A4BLK98SS

Established Member
Like the title says, I have a brand new in box Gen 2 Whipple 2.3. I bought it about a year ago. It was originally from Tousley. With the baby around I just don't drive the Cobra enough to justify the cost of putting it on (plus my wife would kill me) so here I am. I don't want to ship it, so I'm looking for a local sale if possible. Here are some pics:

whip4.jpg

whip3.jpg

whip2.jpg

I'm looking to get $2900 for it. I'm not in a hurry and relatively firm on that. Email me at [email protected] or shoot me a PM if you have any questions. Thanks for looking :beer:

A4BLK98SS

Established Member
it being brand new thats a pretty good deal....good luck.

Thanks. I really, really, really don't want to get rid of it, but the economic reality is that I wouldn't be able to do all the proper supporting mods and get it on the car for at least a year or two. Even then, my wife would kill me for spending the money :(

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
I did the same last august. I mine form steve at tousley ford. I had it sitting in my garage for 8 months before I sold it on here. I wanted to see how fast I can go with ported eaton. Before I install it, but that never happened. I developed head tick on the driver side head. Now im using the money from the whipple to fix my motor. Good luck with the sale man, free bump for you.:beer:

A4BLK98SS

Established Member
I did the same last august. I mine form steve at tousley ford. I had it sitting in my garage for 8 months before I sold it on here. I wanted to see how fast I can go with ported eaton. Before I install it, but that never happened. I developed head tick on the driver side head. Now im using the money from the whipple to fix my motor. Good luck with the sale man, free bump for you.:beer:

Child care costs are what kills me. I'm not complaining, my son is pretty much the best thing ever, it's just crazy how expensive everything is. Thanks for the bump and good luck with your car :beer:

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
Child care costs are what kills me. I'm not complaining, my son is pretty much the best thing ever, it's just crazy how expensive everything is. Thanks for the bump and good luck with your car :beer:

Thanks.... it should be back on the road in couple of months. With more goodies and power hehe lol:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread