F/S New Hawk HPS Brake Pads for 03 Cobra, $100 shipped!

jk03cobra

Established Member
I've got a set of front and rear Hawk HPS brake pads. I bought them a couple years ago, the date on the boxes is 4/2006. I never got around to putting them on the car and now the car is sold.

So, basically the pads were purchased a couple years ago but are still new in the boxes. These purchased new are about $170. I'll sell them for $100 shipped. Part #s are on the boxes pictured. Send me a PM if interested, I'll respond as soon as possible. Thanks.

Joe

IMG_0113.gif

IMG_0114.gif

black 10th vert

Established Member
I'll take it...$75 paypal ready plus 3.5% paypal fee. LMK...I can paypal it tonight once I get home. :rockon:

Hey, what kind of crap is this? look back at post #3 where I said "I'll take them - pm sent!" I haven't heard back from the seller as of yet, but I don't appreciate someone trying to scoop them out from under me, as I have every intention of closing the deal as soon as he contacts me!:bash:

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
Hey, what kind of crap is this? look back at post #3 where I said "I'll take them - pm sent!" I haven't heard back from the seller as of yet, but I don't appreciate someone trying to scoop them out from under me, as I have every intention of closing the deal as soon as he contacts me!:bash:

Um....okay? I'm also letting him know that I'm interested and paypal ready. This is a sale. There's no such thing as first come first serve. It's whoever has the cash at hand. Anyways, if you get it that's fine, but I'm not going to whine and bicker. :whine:

black 10th vert

Established Member
Um....okay? I'm also letting him know that I'm interested and paypal ready. This is a sale. There's no such thing as first come first serve. It's whoever has the cash at hand. Anyways, if you get it that's fine, but I'm not going to whine and bicker. :whine:

Nobody is whining, but it's been my experience on this as well as any other forums that I frequent, that priority is given in the order of contact, not necessarily who has the fastest draw on their paypal account. Sometimes buyers change their mind once contact is made, and they get more info, so in that case, the seller moves down the line to the next person. Anyway, no hard feelings, it was just the way in which your reply was worded that made it look like you had no regard for anyone who had replied before you, that's all.:beer:

Anyway, thanks Joe for being honorable!:coolman:

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
100 shipped ill take them......im not here to make friends

just kidding on the 100 shipped...sounds like theyre sold but put me in line anyways

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread