F.S- MSD Dashawk!!!

Stangpower05

Established Member
Hey guys, i got a used, but in great condition, MSD Dashawk that i purchased used and i used it all of about 2 times on my car. I dont have no use for it as its just sitting here collecting dust. Includes the dashawk itself, the cable, window mount, usb computer cable, and the instructions on a cd. New they sell for 329.99, ill let it go for 225 plus shipping..

Here's what MSD said about it:

DashHawk Vehicle Information Display

The new DashHawk is an amazingly compact intelligent device that will provide you with real-time information about your vehicle's operation, diagnostic trouble codes, vehicle performance, and other useful information. User programmable alerts keep a watchful eye on critical items, while you can use the various data to alter your driving habits for maximum economy, maximum performance or for various tuning functions. Not much bigger than a credit card and installs with no tools in seconds! Easy to move between vehicles in minutes!

Universal OBDII multi-gauge displays over 100 parameters
Connects to your vehicle’s diagnostic port
Display 0 – 60 mph and ¼-mile times with up to five other parameters
Records maximum values for speed, RPM and water temperature
Backlit screen can be set to 16 million colors to match any interior
Set visual and audible alerts for any value
Built-in shift light capability
Check and clear trouble codes
Any parameter can be displayed on any screen, in any order, in any fashion!

Predefined "Factory Default" Displays showing OBDII Parameter IDs (PIDs) in an organized fashion.
User defined Displays that can show any supported PID subset in a user chosen format
2 Function Digital (Two large font numeric parameters on your screen)
3 Function Digital (Three medium font numeric parameters on your screen)
4 Function Digital (Four medium font numeric parameters on your screen)
2 Function BAR (Two large font numeric parameters with an updating "Bar" gauge on your screen)
6 Function Digital (Six small font numeric parameters on your screen)
7 Function Digital (Seven small font numeric parameters in a list)
User navigation of displays via the UP and DOWN keys
Real-Time Fuel System Status (on Vehicles that support Fuel System Reporting)
Menu timeouts when no key presses are detected (which returns the user to the previously selected display)
Variable polling schedules for PIDs to reduce CAN bus load
Data Logging capability (on-board) that can be uploaded to a PC via the USB connection
The device is updatable via the USB connection and downloads / software from MSD
LED backlight color is user customizable
User selectable/changeable Alerts
0-60 Times with Speed and RPM recorded
1/4 mile Times/ET (with 60 ft and 1/8 mile splits) with Speed, RPM and Two O2 inputs recorded
0-60, 1/4 mile, and Data Logging data can be uploaded to a PC via the USB connection

Users who are viewing this thread