F/S MODFOX coupe

Cobra03SC

Established Member
If this wasnt so far from me ide be willing to make the trade for my 03 cobra... arg.

CobraJay

Established Member
I bet if that interior was as nice as the rest of the car for that price it would be sold. God awful a** interior. Put some nice seats in it man sheesh. Car is absolutely beautiful until I saw the inside. Comment isn't meant in a d*ck head way. Just surprises me how flawless everything is and disappointed with the interior. GL.

hotford

Established Member
I bet if that interior was as nice as the rest of the car for that price it would be sold. God awful a** interior. Put some nice seats in it man sheesh. Car is absolutely beautiful until I saw the inside. Comment isn't meant in a d*ck head way. Just surprises me how flawless everything is and disappointed with the interior. GL.

Well I think the blue RECARO's are better than the factory shit that was in there......plus I wanted to keep the car the way it came blue on blue,how many do you seewith this colour compo....

everyone is intitled to their opinon.....

Last edited:

jbarger

Established Member
Crazy

That interior is awesome. CobraJay I probably would hate the interior you must have in mind you have zero taste if you don't like these seats and interior.

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
That's the car of my dreams man! I'm gonna put my car up for sale in may so If you have not sold it I'll be in contact with you.

hotford

Established Member
car is available with either of these wheels or both...............
photo-41.jpg

photo-39.jpg

photo-38.jpg

photo-37.jpg

photo_zps1672eec2.jpg

photo_zpsb6f3066c.jpg

photo_zps6406c102.jpg

photo_zpsaa961d4e.jpg

photo_zps6e3e6a29.jpg

photo-42.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread