F/S: Mint black oem door panels-power windows

greengt88

Established Member
already listed on ebay, these are really really nice. sorry no link, just do a search in ebay motors or under --greengt88--same user name as on here. Paypal accepted and check my feedback, i won't sell crap.

greengt88

Established Member
Less than 2-days left, don't miss out.BUY IT NOW and get them before the new year. Have that Fox project ready for spring cruising. NO DISAPPOINTMENTS..These are nice!! Check my feedback. Pay Pal Accepted.

greengt88

Established Member
i'm not that computer literate. check em out though, more and more watchers daily. don't miss out if u want them.

Painter

Established Member
i'm not that computer literate. check em out though, more and more watchers daily. don't miss out if u want them.

When your on your ebay auction page.. Left click (on mouse) and hold....drag over link at the top of the screen that starts with http:www......it will turn blue which means you highlighted it.....right click and select "copy" which will copy the highlighted link. Then come here to your thread and post a reply, in that reply right click again and select the "paste" option. That will allow others to simply click on what you just pasted and view your auction greatly increasing your odds of selling your items......

greengt88

Established Member
thanks..i usually let my wife handle all the ebay stuff, buts she's out of town visiting family. just me and the dogs here

Users who are viewing this thread