F/S - MG 2001 Cobra

Jaysin

Established Member
Why was the motor replaced? I saw this on craigslist a couple weeks ago, I really want a NE Cobra/Mach/L/or Terminator. Mineral Gray is the best color too, sucks im stuck in my car though, your not too far south of me either. Good luck with sell, I'd get it if I wasn't tied up, unless you want an srt4 hahaha (im kidding).

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
Why was the motor replaced? I saw this on craigslist a couple weeks ago, I really want a NE Cobra/Mach/L/or Terminator. Mineral Gray is the best color too, sucks im stuck in my car though, your not too far south of me either. Good luck with sell, I'd get it if I wasn't tied up, unless you want an srt4 hahaha (im kidding).

I don't remember the speciffics of the motor replacement (had something to do with UD pullies if I remember correctly). It was replaced by Ford while the previous owner had the car.

If anyone wants to run the VIN, it should show up on the OASIS report from Ford as work being done.

I have two people woh are intrested...should know something here the first of the week. :beer:

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
I needed this car to sell, but didn't really want to let it go....Anyways, this car is now sold.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread