F/S: Metco Idler and 6lb lower

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
I have a Metco 03/04 idler kit single bearing kit for sale. It comes with the bracket, 1 100mm idler and bolt.

Asking $135 shipped obo, just the single idler kit from metco is $200 plus shipping.

PLEASE NOTE, THE 2 90mm PULLIES ARE SOLD!! THIS IS ONLY FOR THE 100MM IDLER AND BRACKET!!

IMG_0677.gif

I also have the Metco (or similar) lower 6lb kit for sale w/ belt. It was also on the car. I am asking $225 shipped.

SOLD!!!

Last edited:

mack83

Established Member
Hey if 03KenneBellGT falls through with the sale of the lower kit or changes his mind, PM me and I'll gladly take it off your hands.

bogdansnotch

Established Member
I also have the Metco (or similar) lower 6lb kit for sale w/ belt. It was also on the car. I am asking $225 shipped.QUOTE said:
i will give you $250 shipped if the deal falls through with 03KenneBellGT, pm me if it does,paypal ready..

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
sale pending to 03kennebellgt on the lower 6lb kit, and childplay on the upper kit. If something falls through, Ill post up and go to the next in line. Thanks for all the offers guys.

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
Thanks for the purchase, Ill get it out first thing in the morning. 6lb lower kit sold. Idlers still for sale.

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
2 90mm pullies sold!!!

I only have the 100mm idler and bracket left!!

$135 shipped!!

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
I didn;t get any thing from you, I didn't get a response, and I don't have any money in the account or pending.

Users who are viewing this thread