Established Member
Thought I would let you guys know, I am selling some stuff for 96 Cobra's

F/S March Underdrive Pulley Kit BRAND NEW IN THE BOX
Never installed
The are $125 new from Summit Racing
Asking $110 Shipped

bvysochin

Established Member
Wanted to make sure he got the message as to how stupid his actions were. This way hopefully he got the message.. X 3. Right? :poke:

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
BTW the are in the classifieds also, just wanted to let the SN95 guys know about them. Why do you feel the need to express your opinion when no one seemed to mind except you. Get a life. When you become a mod you can bitch untill then Thanks for the bump.....

Last edited:

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
Chill out Bogdan lol

Thank You.....

I have no idea why he is attacking me. I have gone out of my way to be a good member and help the SN95 guys out with stuff, and he just wigs out.

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
bvysochin said:
Wanted to make sure he got the message as to how stupid his actions were. This way hopefully he got the message.. X 3. Right? :poke:
Hey, did you go to the beach lately?... Just wondering if you needed a baby wipe to clean the sand outta your vagina. Stop being such a bitch, onepowerfulpony was just givin sn95ers first shot at the stuff. I mean, is your life such a pitiful existance that coming up with things to bitch at people about on a damn car message board is the highlight of your week? Its a ****in internet car forum board!!! Why do some people feel like they have to be internet nazis about this board? Get a life bud. Or maybe you get your kicks acting like a badass behind some computer screen...

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
bad93snake said:
Hey, did you go to the beach lately?... Just wondering if you needed a baby wipe to clean the sand outta your vagina. Stop being such a bitch, onepowerfulpony was just givin sn95ers first shot at the stuff. I mean, is your life such a pitiful existance that coming up with things to bitch at people about on a damn car message board is the highlight of your week? Its a ****in internet car forum board!!! Why do some people feel like they have to be internet nazis about this board? Get a life bud. Or maybe you get your kicks acting like a badass behind some computer screen...

YOU need to be quite. Don't attack other members for pointing out the obvious. Yes maybe a thread showing links of all the sale item would have been better. Bvysochin is a good guy and doesn't deserve to be called names. Once you meet someone and get to know him, then talk crap. Otherwise don't use anonymousness as a weapon. Ok, rant over.

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
YOU need to be quite. Don't attack other members for pointing out the obvious. Yes maybe a thread showing links of all the sale item would have been better. Bvysochin is a good guy and doesn't deserve to be called names. Once you meet someone and get to know him, then talk crap. Otherwise don't use anonymousness as a weapon. Ok, rant over.
fair enough but i dont need to know someone personally to say theyre a jerk on the board. maybe you need to give that advice you so quickly hand out to me to your good friend bvysochin. cause i doubt hes met onepowerfulpony...saying hes my brother and business partner id probably remember. my brothers about as nice as it gets, he'll help anyone that needs anything and is a great guy...he wont fly off the handle but i might i might be prone to a little quicker. so as good a guy as your friend might be in person, and may not deserve to be called names according to you hes coming off as an asshole on this board. fair enough?

Last edited:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
bad93snake said:
fair enough but i dont need to know someone personally to say theyre a jerk on the board. maybe you need to give that advice you so quickly hand out to me to your good friend bvysochin. cause i doubt hes met onepowerfulpony...saying hes my brother and business partner id probably remember. my brothers about as nice as it gets, he'll help anyone that needs anything and is a great guy...he wont fly off the handle but i might i might be prone to a little quicker. so as good a guy as your friend might be in person, and may not deserve to be called names according to you hes coming off as an asshole on this board. fair enough?

Fair enough. Just had to straighten stuff out before it got out of hand. Good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread