100_2171.gif

Asking $250.00

MT Drags
100_2137.gif

100_2138.gif

Last edited:

wd13

Established Member
And the ET street are 305/45-18's? If so I'll take them. Paypal good?

Last edited:

Red99SVT

Established Member
I am with you. He gave me a price and said I could buy or bid on them. I bid thinking he would let the auction run out. No biggie though. Something will pop up again.

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
Oh well..... I was first in line for these. We had communicated several times and all I needed was to verify the front tires would fit over my brakes. I guess you screwed the guy on ebay as well. I am a strong believer what goes around comes around.

Red99SVT

Established Member
He actually sent me an email last night asking if i wanted them. I said "Yes I am bidding on them or will buy outright, Which do you prefer?" Never got a response and then he cancelled the auction about 30 minutes later. Like I said though no biggie something else will come along. I might end up with some 15's anyway.

MysticSN95

Established Member
Oh well..... I was first in line for these. We had communicated several times and all I needed was to verify the front tires would fit over my brakes. I guess you screwed the guy on ebay as well. I am a strong believer what goes around comes around.

First off how do you know you were first in line for these? Just bc you posted in the thread doesn't mean 10 people haven't already PM'ed me.

Look. You and 50 other people were talking back and fowarth with me. Red99 was the first I don't deny that one bit but he screwed around for two days and never did anything. When he first said he was interested I wasn't doin business with anyone else. After two days I figured he couldn't be that interest so I moved on. By the time you low balled me at 800 shipped when I was askin 900 plus shipping I moved on. If I wait on each individual person to make up their mind sellin stuff would take forever.

I can't believe you and Red are cryin so much. Its a sale First man with the money gets it.

Red said he would take them then he said he wasn't sure then he said ok again then he wasn't sure again. To me thats just confusion he never sent money so thats why he didn't get them.

Red99SVT

Established Member
First off how do you know you were first in line for these? Just bc you posted in the thread doesn't mean 10 people haven't already PM'ed me.

Look. You and 50 other people were talking back and fowarth with me. Red99 was the first I don't deny that one bit but he screwed around for two days and never did anything. When he first said he was interested I wasn't doin business with anyone else. After two days I figured he couldn't be that interest so I moved on. By the time you low balled me at 800 shipped when I was askin 900 plus shipping I moved on. If I wait on each individual person to make up their mind sellin stuff would take forever.

I can't believe you and Red are cryin so much. Its a sale First man with the money gets it.

Red said he would take them then he said he wasn't sure then he said ok again then he wasn't sure again. To me thats just confusion he never sent money so thats why he didn't get them.

Actually look at your last email. I was bidding on them. It was a no reserve auction. You said I could bid and see what they went to. Thats what I did and you hacked the auction. The last email I actually asked which you prefer, but said i wanted them either way. I could post it if I need, but I am done with it. I figured once I bid I was atleast in the running. Didnt think you would cancel the auction if there were bids. I wouldnt have done it the same way, but to each their own. Like I said though. No biggie. I need some wheels now though..lol. If the guy backs out let me know:)

Users who are viewing this thread