F/S low mileage 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra

luv2hiss

Transplanted again...
Established Member
This car has 15k miles, new Pirelli P-Zero 275/40/17’s on the rear, factory Goodyear Eagle F1 GS 275/40/17’s on the front. It also comes with a set of BFG 275/40/17 drag radials on replica Cobra rims.

Upgrades - Steeda CAI, Firewall Adjuster, Mac Pro-chamber (off road), Borla Stinger exhaust, McLeod DFX Clutch, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, 26 spline input shaft, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, LFP Heat Exchanger, LFP Ice Box, 31 Spline Axles, LFP Ported Eaton, 2.8 pulley, Billetflow 4 piece pulley set (Sonic Blue), Billetflow IRS Brace, Strange Adjustable Shocks, IRS Bushings, Level 2 Half Shafts, D&D Performance upgraded T56 Tranny.

Dyno #s – 468.8 rwhp/472.3 torque – this was before the heat exchanger and ice box were added. Car needs a new tune with these mods but I haven't gotten around to it. It's best run was 11.522 @ 121.41.

Due to the recent death of my mother-in-law we are selling our house and moving into her house which needs renovations. The Cobra has to go to help pay for the work on the house. Asking $30,000 or best offer.

pic.php

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Looks like a great car... it might be out of my price range tho. I'm still tryin to sell my 04 GT so when that happens, we'll see. Free bump for ya and good luck.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
bump for ya carol ...... i have seen this car in person its very clean low low miles sounds good and runs sweet. you will not be disappointed. carol i was sorry to hear about your loss ben

Users who are viewing this thread