F.S. Lots of Polished Billet interior pieces

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
THESE ARE FOR 99-04 STANGS. NOT SURE IF THEY FIT ANY OTHER YEARS!!
Just like the title says. I bought all this stuff for my cobra, but ended up selling the car before this stuff came in.:shrug:

I fronted them to a buddy for a week or so b/c he said he wanted them. So we put everything on his car untill I told him I wanted the money now. He didnt have the cash so I took them back. They are as close to new as you can get without being new..

I'd like to sell as a complete set so I dont have to be stuck with anything. I will sell individually if no one wants everything within a few days or so. So if you want something, reply in this thread and if I seperate, they will go to the first person that replyed for them. :beer:

Heres what I have and what I want if I sell seperate:

Deluxe A/C knobs from MGW $50 shippedSOLD
Deluxe E-Brake handle from MGW $30 shippedSOLD
Door lock pins from MGW $15 shippedSOLD
Radio knob $10 shippedSOLD
Windows and Lock/unlock pieces $40 shippedSOLD
Cigarette Lighter Plug $10 shippedSOLD
Cruise Control buttons $35 shipped
Polished Shifter Knob $30 shippedSOLD
Polished Shorty Antenna $15 shippedSOLD

chromeaccesories002.jpg

chromeaccesories003.jpg

chromeaccesories004.jpg

chromeaccesories005.jpg

chromeaccesories006.jpg

chromeaccesories008.jpg

chromeaccesories009.jpg

chromeaccesories010.jpg

Let me know:dancenana::dancenana:

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
lowest on shiftknob shiped. just got my tri-ax and need new shifter knob. pm me please
thanks

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
prices don't say OBO!! If I can't sell them soon I will seperate it all but untill then, I'm only selling as a complete set!!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
prices don't say OBO!! If I can't sell them soon I will seperate it all but untill then, I'm only selling as a complete set!!

jesus get a grip, lol $220 for all those small pieces, good luck. if you were smart you'd seperate. good luck.....:poke:

marc813

Mach Won
Established Member
jesus get a grip, lol $220 for all those small pieces, good luck. if you were smart you'd seperate. good luck.....:poke:

there are seprate price of each item. i just think he means he wants firm prices for the items. doesnt what is lowest price or take $5 less kinda stuff. or at least thats how it seemed to me when i read it.

VENOMIZED03

Established Member

I didn't ask you if the price was too much did I? If your not happy with it, don't come in here you douche!!

I've gotten alot of PMs. So obviously the price isn't too bad!

Thanks for the concern!!

Cobrakai04

Established Member
Will you take $40 shipped for the cigarette lighter and the cruise control buttons? If so I will take them. PM me your Paypal.

are the window switches/buttons for a coupe or convertible?

Last edited:

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
PRICES ARE NOT, as I repeat, ARE NOT OBO people!!! I have alot of interest in this stuff, just waiting on a complete purchase hopefully.

Window switches are for a coupe

THANKS

onebadsvt

Established Member
if it doesnt work out, let me know and send me paypal info. i want the antenna!

Cobrakai04

Established Member
PRICES ARE NOT, as I repeat, ARE NOT OBO people!!! I have alot of interest in this stuff, just waiting on a complete purchase hopefully.

Window switches are for a coupe

THANKS

oops, sorry about that. Just breezed through the add. Well if you seperate I will pay 45$ for the cruise and lighter.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I didn't ask you if the price was too much did I? If your not happy with it, don't come in here you douche!!

I've gotten alot of PMs. So obviously the price isn't too bad!

Thanks for the concern!!

yeah lots of pms but no buys. lol good luck with that one. easier if you seperated fagbag. you'd have half the shit gone already. :loser:

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
well it has been a few days, I was hoping that it would sell as a complete package but oh well. PM me with what you guys want and I will also PM those that already put dibs on stuff. I'm on my phone so give me a day to reply from a land line..

Users who are viewing this thread